68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2014, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 08:52 PM by Old_man.)
[GET] Active Collab 4.2.4
Free For All !
Link: http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/47539017/file.html

Not tested. Only found on the internet ! If you decode key you will find: FLIPMODE20140303OBLIQ

P.S. Special dedication from someone to Flipmode !
08-28-2014, 08:45 PM
RE:
Wow, seems that somebody stay without bonuses :D!
I am sure that somebody will share his other special editions...very soon ;)

Great share narciszu! You are real BBH warrior... reps for you allways!

PS: Tested and working!
08-29-2014, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 01:40 AM by Gabby.)
RE:
mirror, please? zippyshare doesnot work for me!
08-29-2014, 03:26 AM
RE:
Mirrors: http://mir.cr/HXTKQ6WK
08-29-2014, 04:17 AM
RE:
Thank you for the mirror, narciszu
84.gif
08-29-2014, 06:19 AM
RE:
it works, thank you
08-30-2014, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 09:08 AM by Loomy.)
RE:
Hey dudes... for the longest time, throughout versions, on shared hosting i always get this stupid issue thats being driving me to drink.., too many folks having same issue. its that spl-autoload error.. looks something like...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'AutoloadError' with message 'Failed to load class 'User\UserRow'' in /home/eltsmmna/public_html/pmo/activecollab/4.1.7/angie/classes/application/AngieApplication.class.php:2717 ...yuddu yuddu...

anyway there are two ways to fix it, one way...and seemingly not a permanent fix, is installing via the probe.php / requirements checker script from their site.. but as soon as u mess around with modules system crashes again..

To Fix permanently: replace the autoload function inside the above class (line 2717) with this.. (comment out the smarty check and exception). i havnt the patience to properly figure it out, but it is either to do with module auth, or just strict naming/case on particular hosts. either way kind of amusing how many unsolved posts about this same issue there are on ac forums... the fact that they remain unanswered leads me to believe this is not as nulled as certain folks would lead you to believe.... just like the pintastic 3.0 open source flipmode and co were selling...still having blatantly obvious callbacks and authchecks on modules. Im tempted to give the latest AC a proper hosing down..or even trying my luck @ cracking the trial.

static function autoload($class) {
$path = array_var(self::$autoload_classes, strtoupper($class));
if($path and& is_file($path)) {
require_once $path;
} else {
//if(substr($class, 0, 7) == 'Smarty_') {
// if(stripos($class, 'smarty_') !== false) {
return; // Ignore Smarty classes
//} // if

// throw new AutoloadError($class, self::$autoload_classes);
} // if
} // autoload
10-04-2014, 07:57 AM
RE:
thanks, it looks quote is missing in this version.

5.gif