| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
08-20-2014, 09:18 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-20-2014, 11:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2014 11:33 PM by marr5.)
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
when I put all my information to generate my buy button [ Generate DAP Shopping Cart Button Code]
the stripe form doesn't come up only the 404 message ,,,am I doing something wrong. In setup and config, I even updated my strip keys too. Waiting on your reply...THANKS for everything I am also using wordpress if that helps |
|||
|
08-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-21-2014, 05:34 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:/wamp/www//dap/inc/classes/Dap_Base.class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\DAP-WP-LiveLinks\DAP-WP-LiveLinks.php on line 34
Any idea about this error. I am on WAMP server installed on my local machine. |
|||
|
08-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
thanks SO SO much for sharing this.. will test it out and report back if anything doesn't work :)
|
|||
|
08-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-21-2014, 01:43 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Wow great share.
I have a previous version of DAP but didn't keep up with my license. Is it possible to use the newer non nulled version with my previous license? If so would you be able to post it. That would be awesome. |
|||
|
08-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Wow great share.
I have a previous version of DAP but didn't keep up with my license. Is it possible to use the newer non nulled version with my previous license? If so would you be able to post it. That would be awesome. |
|||
|
08-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||








