47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2014, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 06:45 PM by anjelika.)
RE:
TBH, out of 328 current students, 299 were using a FREE coupon. There will ALWAYS be someone who will miss the FREE coupon tho. I will provide more FREE coupons in few days, and by the way, I never generated less than 30 FREE coupons, usually I generated 100 or 50, but last time I generated 30 as the interest for the course has lowered.
@bluenose I wish that being a VIP would bring you more brain and not just a badge :)
08-16-2014, 07:16 PM
RE:
Plenty of brains here.

The idea of you releasing new coupons every other week or when ever you do is to keep people coming back to this thread, if their lucky enough to get a coupon (which i doubt if you only allow 3 people to use it) all your doing is getting new people to comment or Rep you which moves your thread back to front page which as i said is exactly what you want PUBLICITY.

So upload the course here so people can download it, then atleast it shows your not using this forum for free publicity.

But No I bet you wont do that.
Keep Smiling!
08-16-2014, 07:49 PM
RE:
OK, as you wish. I will not provide any more FREE coupons for this course, so please don't comment on this thread anymore, you can close it if you wish.
@bluenose as for someone with "plenty of brains" you might know that this section of the forum is not for courses upload but for giving away FREE or discounted coupons for courses.
Thanks to the ones that supported me and for the 3 (hundred) guys who managed to get my FREE coupons, I hope that you enjoy the course.
08-16-2014, 11:00 PM
RE:
Why Dudes you don't learn how to build Android App from scratch, but asking for free coupons to this guy? It is a waste of times and just bumping this thread. You can learn how to develop android app and will be able to reskin any android app easily, also, you will be able to develop your own app and become a respected developer, get paid higher.

Google provide free guide to develop android app. There are also udemy coupons for android app development courses.

I know it will require some more times, but it's far better than never make money.
08-17-2014, 12:09 AM
RE:
[quote='anjelika' pid='867656' dateline='1408182566']
OK, as you wish. I will not provide any more FREE coupons for this course, so please don't comment on this thread anymore, you can close it if you wish.
@bluenose as for someone with "plenty of brains" you might know that this section of the forum is not for courses upload but for giving away FREE or discounted coupons for courses.
Thanks to the ones that supported me and for the 3 (hundred) guys who managed to get my FREE coupons, I hope that you enjoy the course.
[/quote]Anjelika,

First of all, reps added for providing the forum members your course free of charge.

Personally, I'd like you to offer a few more coupons for those of us who are new to developing and reskinning apps such as myself and want to learn to do it. If I'm too late and you decided not to, that's also fine. But please don't base your decision on what only one person said to you, and whose opinion most of the members here don't share.
63.gif
08-17-2014, 01:14 AM
RE:
Anjelika,

you can't stop sharing free coupons because only one guy told you to do it!
he likely don't even care about your course and just want to appear like a "Plenty of brains", most of us, newbies, we need to get the course to start the android apps reskinning journey, unfortunately starting an app from scratch takes time, so it would be awesome if we just start by re-skinning them
08-19-2014, 04:30 AM
RE:
Its too late, i missed a grate course Sad
08-19-2014, 05:22 PM
RE:
if any of you guys who did get a free coupon could rip the vids and upload somewhere that would be a big help to those of us that missed out. Thanks in advance i got some rep waiting with your name on :0)
08-19-2014, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 06:27 PM by CitizenKane.)
RE:
[quote='itshim' pid='871429' dateline='1408432922']
if any of you guys who did get a free coupon could rip the vids and upload somewhere that would be a big help to those of us that missed out. Thanks in advance i got some rep waiting with your name on :0)
[/quote][size=large][color=#ff0000][b]READ THE SECTION RULES BEFORE USING IT:[/b][/color][/size]

[url]http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Udem...THIS-FIRST[/url]

[size=large][color=#ffff00][2] NO MORE [REQ] THREADS!!!

People share coupons that they find online… they DON’T create them
out of thin air… creating request threads is simply useless… if
someone finds a coupon for the course you want, he / she will share it
regardless of whether you requested it or not.

[9] there will be NO ripping of courses in this section… we want instructors to share as much coupons as possible… ripping their courses after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in the future. We always get similar courses from different instructors all the time… YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSES ALL THE TIME.[/color][/size]
08-19-2014, 07:07 PM
RE:
[quote='CitizenKane' pid='871484' dateline='1408436852']
[quote='itshim' pid='871429' dateline='1408432922']
[/quote][size=large][color=#ff0000][b]READ THE SECTION RULES BEFORE USING IT:[/b][/color][/size]

[url]http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Udem...THIS-FIRST[/url]

[size=large][color=#ffff00][2] NO MORE [REQ] THREADS!!!

People share coupons that they find online… they DON’T create them
out of thin air… creating request threads is simply useless… if
someone finds a coupon for the course you want, he / she will share it
regardless of whether you requested it or not.

[9] there will be NO ripping of courses in this section… we want instructors to share as much coupons as possible… ripping their courses after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in the future. We always get similar courses from different instructors all the time… YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSES ALL THE TIME.[/color][/size]
[/quote]Thanks for that advice, your right i should of known better. I actually didnt read the original post and didnt see it was offered for $3 for the whole course, so i bought it. I shal be more vigilant in future.
14.gif

15.gif