49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2014, 12:24 AM
How do I market these high value first page rankings?
In the beginning of the year I was playing around with a plugin I purchased and created a silo site. It was more of a test project to see how this plugin works.
Now about 6 months later I have about 30 pages on the first page for their respective keywords. The keywords are 'service + city', eg 'dog trainer chicago'. They get between 50 and 500 searches each per month.
I was thinking about renting these pages on a monthly basis to local service providers and let them put their business information on these pages.

I have two questions
- what would be a fair monthly price if you know that the average customer value is +$5,000 (I don't want to get the maximum value out of this. I would prefer a good price so that the pages rent out fast and I don't waste too much time with finding businesses that want to pay for this) I was thinking about $200 to $300 per month.

- What would be the best approach for marketing this? How do I contact prospects? Emailing, ppc, ... (The site targets cities in the US, but I live in Europe and doing it by phone is not an option)
08-17-2014, 12:44 AM
RE:
Have Look at this thread

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...irst-Share
08-17-2014, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 12:54 AM by belgianguy.)
RE:
I know of this product. The theme kinda sucks, too many bugs. I might use the plugin. But I still need to get prospects to my site. Don't know if the people who are in control of the advertizing budget are researching the serps.
(08-17-2014 12:44 AM)pahsurf Wrote:  Have Look at this thread

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...irst-Share

Also, I know that sending 50 to a 100 leads per month may not be much (average is 200 - 300 though). But this is not the kind of business that handles 100's of clients per month. Sending 50 leads to eg a dentist's website would not justify a $300 price tag. But sending 50 leads per month to eg a business that sells tractors would probably allow me to charge even more than $300 per month.
08-18-2014, 01:40 AM
RE:
Nobody has any input on this?
08-18-2014, 01:56 AM
RE:
Just watch Alex Becker source roi optimization course and bank hard...You already finished all things...Just watch it..
38.gif
Direct Message me if you need any HELP!!! Thanks
08-18-2014, 01:59 AM
RE:
I hope this helps you:
1)Perhaps you could check the value of each click in the Google ad planner and charge a little less until the client assesses the lead quality.

2)Offer a few free trial links to a business on the second page, see if they convert, if they do then why wouldn't they buy them all?

3)Put a phone number on the site through Twilio and charge per call for the leads using a call tracker.

Or at the very least you could use adsense if your site is compliant.

Peace
08-18-2014, 02:36 AM
RE:
Lifetime value of a client for a dentist in the states is about $50 000, then add in family and friends

So don't undervalue your leads
09-06-2014, 02:23 AM
RE:
Which silo plugin you were playing with.

Can you share the same with us or has it already been shared in BBHF, if yes, can you share the link.

Thanks

85.gif