38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

07-08-2014, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2014 06:19 PM by Loomy.)
[GET] Simple Ajax Insert Comments v1.5 (Wordpress) Retail - Re-upped
A while back I found this amazing plugin (the free version) and loved it so here is the current Retail version.

[Image: 9llkpw.png]

Demo-
Magic Button :
[hide]http://insertcommentswordpress.hol.es/
[/hide]

Special note:- This is an Inline Ajax commenting - meaning no postback/page reloading - comments loaded/inserteable/replyable all without page reloading, and better yet you can have multiple instances on a page at one time - ie: categories, or lists, or grids/portfolios:- have a little comment button/count on every slide of a Grid, which slides open/closed below the grid thumb...dont actually need to go into posts anymoire to have to add/view comments. This is simply awesome. pls support author if u find it useful.

+ rep appreciated
, and support author if you can

Fresh Link 2014-09-18 Download Here

No password, ready for upload 2 WP. Dont trust any mirrors. report broken links by pm
07-08-2014, 11:20 PM
RE:
Awesome share mate, added your REP and awaiting you're PM

CHEERZ!
07-08-2014, 11:41 PM
RE:
I wil be reporting this thread if +Rep requirement is not removed, and any other threads that require +Rep to access data. There is a rule in affect that these conditions should not exist.
07-09-2014, 12:25 AM
RE:
(07-08-2014 11:41 PM)LikeIcare Wrote:  I wil be reporting this thread if +Rep requirement is not removed, and any other threads that require +Rep to access data. There is a rule in affect that these conditions should not exist.
fair enough, spotted other folks doing it, monkey see monkey do and all that. the real problem though are those trying to sell/trade and so on. i will fix it
07-09-2014, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 03:15 AM by LikeIcare.)
RE:
Well mate I give negative response to un approved sales threads, Rep whoring and trading anytime I see it. I like your share +Rep added. You will see me make comment to these user threads and you should do the same. These are a reportable action. Cheers.

You do not have to remove the pm requirement, I recommend this, users will most likely give you +Rep and it will tell you who is GETTING. Just remove REP requirements.
29.gif
07-09-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
Thanks for your share will be using :)
09-18-2014, 06:19 PM
RE:
mirror updated
01-24-2015, 07:15 PM
RE:
share the latest version, please
02-18-2015, 09:00 AM
RE:
sorry dont have it yet, but keeping an eye out for sure. u can rip the new JS and inspect frontend from their demo. i suppose it would help to check the actual changelog ;P see what if anything was changed. there were quite a few holes.
03-05-2015, 03:44 AM
RE:
Update link please. The Zippy link above has been expired.
58.gif
DON'T JUST BE A LEECH!

[Image: source.gif]
Closed

25.gif