54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2014, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 10:59 PM by collazo.)
[GET] HUGE MEGA PACK OF GFX (TEMPLATES, SQUEEZE PAGES, LOGOS, BANNERS AND MUCH MORE!)
Hey everyone ! This is basically my first post that I actually give back to bestblackhatforum.
I'm a new member and I hope you enjoy this megapack.
It's a 7.49GB File!
I have made this myself please make sure you have Torrent downloader!
I compiled all GFX I have found on BBHF and compiled it into a huge rar file!
My torrent downloader.
Code:
www.utorrent.com
Add some rep ? Thanks :) Please make mirrors thanks everyone!
07-07-2014, 11:29 PM
RE:
thanks alot
7GB :(

full reps added
07-08-2014, 12:23 AM
RE:
thanks for sharing . . .++REPPED
07-08-2014, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 01:12 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
RE:
Can you provide a list to look through so we can cherry pick what we might not have, as many of us have either some or all of these shares already.

EX: Do you have the 'Ginormous Bundle' included?

Thanks for the effort!
07-08-2014, 03:22 PM
RE:
ginormous bundle already share brader?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Inky...93-Only-79
64.gif
07-08-2014, 09:25 PM
RE:
(07-08-2014 03:22 PM)adul2 Wrote:  ginormous bundle already share brader?

Mine is a whole pack of many of others Graphics. I downloaded lots of graphics from different people and uploaded it for you guys.
07-09-2014, 01:15 AM
RE:
(07-08-2014 09:25 PM)collazo Wrote:  

Mine is a whole pack of many of others Graphics. I downloaded lots of graphics from different people and uploaded it for you guys.

Yes, you said that already - but this still Does Not answer my Question: WHICH graphics did you re-pack here???

...and yes, the Inky Ginormous Bundle is here on BBHF under the craphouse [Reported by Members as spam/premium links] which Does Not work well - thus my question of inquiry as to whether it is included here or not?

If so, then I will DL this torrent - if not, and the OP has No Clue what they re-packed from here, then it's just a waste of time for people to download 'mystery' re-packs.

This would have been a great share if OP could just provide some proper information about the torrent - so, can you OP?
07-09-2014, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 03:56 AM by collazo.)
RE:
(07-09-2014 01:15 AM)Edjumacated_Bum Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 09:25 PM)collazo Wrote:  

Look its a bunch of graphics I've got thats it. I dont remember every exact Graphics i got its so much. So download it or not.

Yes, you said that already - but this still Does Not answer my Question: WHICH graphics did you re-pack here???

...and yes, the Inky Ginormous Bundle is here on BBHF under the craphouse [Reported by Members as spam/premium links] which Does Not work well - thus my question of inquiry as to whether it is included here or not?

If so, then I will DL this torrent - if not, and the OP has No Clue what they re-packed from here, then it's just a waste of time for people to download 'mystery' re-packs.

This would have been a great share if OP could just provide some proper information about the torrent - so, can you OP?
Look its a bunch of graphics I've got thats it. I dont remember every exact Graphics i got its so much. So download it or not.
07-09-2014, 06:45 AM
RE:
Gotcha - you don't know what you are sharing.

I'll pass on this small re-packed mystery dl from someone whom just joined and can't answer basic questions about whatever it is they posted here.
Much better shares with clear information are already available without having to wonder wtf it even is - Thanks anyways I guess!
(Maybe try learning how other respected members do proper shares first before tossing stuff like this out - you will look like you are actually sharing then.)

Very Amateur. Better Luck Next Time.
07-09-2014, 08:01 AM
RE:
(07-09-2014 06:45 AM)Edjumacated_Bum Wrote:  Gotcha - you don't know what you are sharing.

I'll pass on this small re-packed mystery dl from someone whom just joined and can't answer basic questions about whatever it is they posted here.
Much better shares with clear information are already available without having to wonder wtf it even is - Thanks anyways I guess!
(Maybe try learning how other respected members do proper shares first before tossing stuff like this out - you will look like you are actually sharing then.)

Very Amateur. Better Luck Next Time.
Is this a competition? How is posting a thread amateur? lol its funny how you try picking a fight with me which is 1st immature. I said I got a crap load of GFX on here and put it into a huge bundle thats all. And how do you expect me to get more post without posting quality post which i find sort of R*******. I posted what i had to post and thats it. I dont understand why your trying to disrespect over the internet for. Either you download it or not. Move on. Point blank.
17.gif

39.gif