29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Post: #1
[REQ] Broad Tragetting Formula
This is a product recommended by Don wilson created by Jermey Salem.

Sales Page: http://mastermindmarketingllc.com/broad-...a/?aid=696
Would be great if someone could share it.
07-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Post: #2
RE:
Bump...Don Wilson doesn't normally pitch crap products, so worth a look for sure!
07-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Post: #3
RE:
I want it..badly
16.gif
07-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Post: #4
RE:
maybe is worth to see it
07-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Post: #5
RE:
this looks very good course ... I would even go for a GB if someone organize it!
07-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Post: #6
RE:
I'm a huge fan of Don Wilson and all the products he recommends. This one I'm not too sure about, it is very short in content. Granted it is good content, just lacking much of it (maybe about 45 minutes - 1 hour in total video time). I'm probably going to go back and buy the OTO just so I can get more info to digest.
25.gif
07-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Post: #7
RE:
Bump bump... Love to get this one...
07-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Post: #8
RE:
what is OTO about?
07-01-2014, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 09:46 PM by NtheNight.)
Post: #9
RE:
Code:
Maybe someone more skilled than me can get into this and share it. http://broadtargetingformula.com/?s=download
9.gif
07-01-2014, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 10:57 PM by PassiveQueen.)
Post: #10
RE:
Bump on this one!
PQ :-)
Just Create, Do not procrastinate - The Universe




6.gif
Free counters!