26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2014, 07:46 AM
[GET] Stop With The BS - Shane Mac [mobi, pdf]
Stop With The BS

This book is different. That's the only pre-requisite I had before
writing it; it couldn't just be "another book." So, I made it a journey
and something crazy. I forced myself to write the entire book on one
train ride. 275 pages, 30,000+ words, on a train ride from Seattle to
San Francisco and back. Every chapter includes a photo taken out the
window, the song playing in my headphones and random crazy thoughts
about what was going on in my head while writing this. You are along for
the ride. This book is about the journey as much as it is about the content.

This book is for anyone who wants a new career. If you love your career, get
this for a friend who doesn't. It's a collection of stories and thoughts inspired
by 20 years of notes I had kept. I have no idea if this book will actually be
something people want to read but these simple reviews from my friends growing
up and people I've never met made me think that maybe someone might.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

What results is a collection of 75 funny, real, raw thoughts and occasional
rants about starting a career, doing work that matters, making a
difference, and why having a carefully-crafted resume is the last thing
you need to make shit happen in today's world. Raw, funny, vulnerable
and to-the-point, each essay cuts down on the layers of crap we hear
daily to tell the real story--about how to make it happen.

"This book is a compilation of small, tactical strategies and advice that will make you think differently about the way business and careers work. You only have so much time to do what you want to get done, so make sure to focus on what is most important to you."
-- Tony Hsieh, NY Times bestselling author of "Delivering Happiness" and CEO of Zappos.com, Inc.
"Shane has some stuff figured out that lots of people never get. What he wrote on this train ride, you'll be thinking about for much longer."
-- Julien Smith, NYT Best-selling Author of Trust Agents

"This book is a swift kick in the ass. It makes you want to get up and go make things happen. Do yourself a favor and grab a copy of this book today."
-- Neil Patel, Co-founder of 2 Internet Companies: Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics.

""This book is something that everyone needs to read the day they graduate college. Anyone looking for a career change or who needs a quick dose of inspiration and motivation. The way the book is written, on a train, in real-time makes you feel like you're right there along for the ride."
-- Scott Gerber, Founder YEC and Best-selling Author, Never Get a "Real" Job

"The point is that how you said what you said, made me stop reading and
actually "do" what you said to do. This book is incredible, at least I
think it is, how you were able to put so much passion and thought into
this. Every story you told, every person you met, basically every
experience you had felt like I was right there experiencing it with you.
Your book may be the foundation to my new outlook on life. I thank you for that."
-- Robbie Terlesky, a Best Friend

[Image: 519IUwPpP7L.jpg]

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/UTTQVCY9
Don't just hit and run. Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link, make mirrors, post a comment, kick the dog or something:
04-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE:
looks like another interesting read! +5
06-22-2014, 11:45 PM
RE:
Was a great read, I enjoyed it so much that I read it 3 times, its a simple book that collect the experience of the author, if I put a number on this book I will put 4/5 :)

More exclusive shares! Click Here
06-23-2014, 12:30 AM
RE:
(06-22-2014 11:45 PM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  Was a great read, I enjoyed it so much that I read it 3 times, its a simple book that collect the experience of the author, if I put a number on this book I will put 4/5 :)
Glad you found it useful. Pretty cool story how it originated as well.
06-23-2014, 01:30 AM
RE:
(06-23-2014 12:30 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(06-22-2014 11:45 PM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  Was a great read, I enjoyed it so much that I read it 3 times, its a simple book that collect the experience of the author, if I put a number on this book I will put 4/5 :)
Hope you share more goodies, cause I see only time to time shares which I can't always catch as before when you was putting alot of hot shares.
7.gif

06-23-2014, 01:48 AM
RE:
(06-23-2014 01:30 AM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  
Hope you share more goodies, cause I see only time to time shares which I can't always catch as before when you was putting alot of hot shares.
It's more of a time thing than anything. Focused on other things including straightening some of this forum out.
06-23-2014, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 01:58 AM by Jamzman AKA Shurik'n.)
RE:
(06-23-2014 01:48 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(06-23-2014 01:30 AM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  
It's more of a time thing than anything. Focused on other things including straightening some of this forum out.
Okay! wish you the best, and I will never forget your help, god bless you, or if you don't believe in god just best wishes is what anyone will hope for!

06-23-2014, 02:04 AM
RE:
Thanks, glad to see you improving and benefiting.

And same to you, brother.
06-23-2014, 02:08 AM
RE:
(06-23-2014 02:04 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Thanks, glad to see you improving and benefiting.

And same to you, brother.
Love 42rock Cool

43.gif