64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-16-2014, 02:40 AM
RE:
Can i have the invite to thevault.com? Reps will be added!
06-16-2014, 03:18 AM
RE:
As for me, I'm simply not interested in new links to more courses! There are enuff of em here. I will say this however, based on your own response, you seem to have forgotten the "imperative" cited in your original post.

Nuff said...
06-16-2014, 03:35 AM
RE:
Thanks OP for that blunt message. Everyone on this forum knows it, including me, but somewhere there is a faint ray of hope that the next WSO will help me get on. But the irony is that i know very well that no WSO will help me unless i help myself. That last line of yours is a gem. Occasionally, we need someone to slap us to wake-up us from our slumber.
06-16-2014, 04:02 AM
RE:
well said. repped you
06-16-2014, 04:18 AM
RE:
(06-16-2014 02:36 AM)Archon Wrote:  I was a member of the Vault and the resources there are just incredible. I let it lapse due to family illnesses as my login no longer works.

I would really appreciate if you would be kind enough to send me an invite bro, love to be apart of the Vault again :) +5REP will be well added too.

Blessings my friends
I faced the same situation as well. I tried to retrieve my password and got a message that I should join their IRC channel and explain why I was inactive. I'll do that on Wednesday.
12.gif
06-16-2014, 04:38 AM
RE:
(06-15-2014 03:31 PM)Eidolon Wrote:  Hey OP - all three of your recommendations require registration and login - and another potential for being spammed to death. Are you on some recruiting drive. Quite frankly I find your invective loud, intrusive, and insulting. Who the hell are you to instruct me where to look or what to download. I thought I would come to this post and find some useful search strings but all I found was your tyranical outburst. If this forum is such an unproductive place what are you doing here - F*** off if you don't like it.
Did you read the part where I mentioned your success not being my responsibility? Yeah that! As for your opinion, I could not care less whether you act on it or continue dying a slow death waiting for your life to get better. You embody the spirit of a loser with nothing good to do with themselves but infect those around you with your disease of ignorance and poverty.
06-16-2014, 05:16 AM
RE:
i have tv invites. inbox me if you'd like one.
06-16-2014, 06:05 AM
RE:
True, TV is a great resource, probably the best organized and comprehensive site on the net when it comes to business related materials. However, if you are an active member of BBHF you will find all you need here and in most cases you will get it sooner. TV has long waiting periods for new releases, even for the higher user classes (i.e. Power User and up). If you are a new member you will simply not have access to many of the best torrents until you have your ratio and uploaded Gigabytes up to a certain level. So my message is you honestly aren't missing out that much if you don't get in to TV - take full advantage of what you have right here at BBHF - I know of no other site where you can get the top training programs and softwares often within days of initial release (and even before!), plus access to such an incredible group of marketers who are so willing to share and help.
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
06-16-2014, 06:16 AM
RE:
can i get an INVITE to thevault? pleas ? :/
06-16-2014, 06:36 AM
RE:

I have to admit - I am baffled by your thread and subsequent comments.

The title and even your comments:

"STOP BEING A REP WHORE SLAVES: LEARN TO SEARCH"

and

"DON"T BE A SLAVE TO REP SKANKS, DON"T BE A SLAVE TO WSO's."

If reps matter so little, why do you have a referrer ID in your link in post #1? Is this not to get recognition for being the one sending new lambs to this site?

Did you know BBHF once enabled the posters of new shares to REQUIRE thanks?

Yep, you may not have been around then. You could make thanks mandatory before even being allowed to see the download link for the share.

It was unpopular for lots of good reasons - not the least of which were all the bogus shares that were posted for stuff that was absolute trash. Lots of people gamed that system and it was (thankfully) eliminated.

I like getting reps, but not for the reasons you seem to think are so important. I don't care about the number of reps I get - this isn't a contest to me. (But it may be for others?)

But I do believe in courtesy - saying thanks for someone taking the time to post products and offers I might not have known about any other way. And getting thanked for doing the same thing.

It saves users, lurkers and leechers from having to make a post. They can take 5 seconds to say thank you without exposing who they are.

So, as much as I hate to shatter your bubble, I am a rep whore - only I don't care about the numbers. They can be transparent to ALL members for all I care - as long as I can see some appreciation for the money I spend, the time to upload the stuff, and time and effort it takes to post it here.

See that "sharing" thing has two sides to it. Someone has to buy and/or find it - others only have to take the time to download the stuff.

Who are the whores? The people that did all the things necessary for you to get it or the ones that only need to click links to get products worth $5 to $5000?

It is awfully easy to call sharers rep whores - only given your penchant for being myopic about the topic - who are the real whores? Do you even know what the words whore and skank mean?

Who is doing the finding, sharing and posting? To allow you get stuff free?

I like saying and giving thanks for shares. Every share I post is something I paid for. When I pay for something and post it here, saying thanks shouldn't be something I need to ask for.

Many others buy the stuff they share too. Others are just good at getting stuff and cracking it - then sharing it.

I'm okay with that too. But in either case, no one taking the time or spending their money for stuff should have to beg for thanks. It should be a natural act - one that requires no decision. Someone has paid your way to get a product you may never have a chance to get your hands on.

But there will always be the ungrateful trolls that will download everything you post, bash you about the manner in which you posted it, and never, EVER say thanks - even when they use it and like the product - even occasionally actually use it to make money.

So that rep whore blade you are wielding with such arrogance cuts two ways.

I can stop posting stuff. I catch enough flack for the manner in which I post anyway. I often wonder if it is worth the hassle.

So you guys can just say the word. I can stop anytime, and don't have to share shit.

In your case, you want to toss crap at the people that are benevolent enough to share and ask for reps, but have the previously mentioned referrer's link in your first post.

That's talking out of both sides of your mouth.

So what is your point? What's your real complaint? Maybe, you feel you are not getting enough recognition here? Is that it? Do you need to feel like an official BBHF God?

Okay - done! You are an official BBHF deity now - feel better? You started one thread, made a couple of semi-coherent posts, and have now earned the right to be worshiped!

But moving on - another enormous problem I have with your post - aside from the obvious hypocrisy - is adding more "stuff."

How much "stuff" is enough? How many horses can you ride at the same time?

The truth is: There are already thousands more shares here than anyone needs. One of the traits common to members of forums like this is download addiction - information overload.

As soon as they download one product that looks good, occasionally, they take action. Only - just as they are taking that action, someone posts the latest shiny new thing - and the cycle begins anew - all over again. It is just as if they are unconsciously shot back to square one.

What a horribly tragic waste - of time, resources, brainpower, and money.

Yes, if you aren't moving forward and only downloading stuff just for the sake of one day "maybe" needing it or being able to use it - it costs you hours of time you could have used to take something - anything - and act AND CONTINUE taking action to make money - perhaps even build a sustainable business.

And that should be the only reason to download anything anyway. If you don't have a plan to take action and convert it to a long-term business or solution, it has the same effective value as pis.sing into a storm.

I have been successful because I recognized this decades ago. When I download something here - the first thing I do is say thanks with a rep. The next thing I do is review it with pen and paper in hand.

I try to take the time to post a review here. If I don't get to something I downloaded, it gets deleted - after 30 days without fail.

If a download I review fails to add value, speed or profitabilty to one of the established revenue streams in my business, I delete it.

So these guys here don't need more stuff - or more places to get even more stuff. They need to take the steps to acting on any one of the thousands of ways to make money with something already here.

Do you know how many of the thousands of downloads on BBHF it takes to make a million bucks?

One.

And you only need that one thing if you don't know how to do research. Because the biggest unspoken truth in online sales is that EVERYTHING in these products is freely available - you can get it anywhere. All you have to do is dedicate yourself to finding it or asking questions.

But you have to exchange the most valuable thing you have for it - time.

Time is the only variable you cannot control. You can make more money, more products, but that clock on the wall never moves backwards. You cannot manufacture more time.

We all have exactly the same 24 hours in every day. What separates us is what we choose to do with that time.

These are products that are largely for the sake of convenience. Anything you want to know is findable or doable by taking the time to research the how and why.

But here is your most puzzling statement:

"No method is sold to the masses until it is at least 75% less effective for the marketer who invented it or stumbled upon it."

I am going to make an assumption that you intended to leave the word "less" out of this statement.

Only, you are full of shit if you believe this either way - with or without this one word. The vast majority of marketers put out bullshit products every minute of every day.

They don't give a flying f*ck if it works - they only care that it sells - makes them money.

The biggest obstacle most wannabe online entrepreneurs face today is making choices, and some of those are d.amn hard - this is not an easy business. But if they don't make those choices, they will stay confused and poor.

Adding to the huge cloud of both sites and information they are trying to wrap the arms around only massively adds to the problem.

All the stuff you will ever need - w-a-y more than any single person will ever need is already here. Your challenge is to act - move forward with just one thing.

So the challenge everyone has is making choices and putting on blinders while you make forward progress with that choice.

So even though it appears you are both misguided and poorly informed, this is one rep whore that has given you the reps you claim you loathe - even though the information you posted here is hypocritical, self-serving and worthless.

16.gif
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein

26.gif