62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2014, 12:14 AM
[GET] FB Graph Smasher 2.0 (Need Crack)
Fb Graph Smasher 2.0
Needs to be Cracked!

Link: http://fbgraphsmasher.com

Download the Software.

Magic Button :
06-11-2014, 12:16 AM
RE:
I think you need faster ISP mate as I made that software and it does not need crack
06-11-2014, 03:06 AM
RE:
whats the password ? default doesn't work ?
06-11-2014, 03:22 AM
RE:
(06-11-2014 03:06 AM)Zx3 Wrote:  whats the password ? default doesn't work ?
It is the default. Sadly the software needs a crack as OP said.
06-11-2014, 04:37 AM
RE:
looking forward for a crack of this.. i wish facebook won't get this patched fast.
70.gif
06-11-2014, 04:55 AM
RE:
#####

Only one that works at the moment, lots of updates coming... $17?

If you are into FB ads, you should get that back with one Tshirt ad run using this!

#####

TIP:

Buy it while it is cheap!

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
06-11-2014, 05:34 AM
RE:
First of all that is not making use of graph API at all, he is simply making use of web browser control and scraping the ids and username through html source code.

Do you know that facebook has deprecated username api and you no longer can scrape user names. If you do so, then you are indirectly violating their TOS. This software will be shutdown immediately like others, so think before you buy.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
06-13-2014, 09:11 PM
RE:
(06-11-2014 05:34 AM)Kingstaa Wrote:  First of all that is not making use of graph API at all, he is simply making use of web browser control and scraping the ids and username through html source code.

Do you know that facebook has deprecated username api and you no longer can scrape user names. If you do so, then you are indirectly violating their TOS. This software will be shutdown immediately like others, so think before you buy.
True it's not making use of graph API.
But I dont see them mentioning deprecating username API. it's just the public userIDs and moving them to app-scoped IDs?
06-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE:
ha ha ha ha why would you bother with api and if you think you can do better then my software go for it my software works you guys are just in the wrong thread keep searching I dont use api because facebook can track the api same as google analytic why use stuff the companies you are black hatting can track I would like to see Kingsta make better I think its just a lot of talk dissing something you cant make:)

16.gif