35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2014, 06:48 AM
New Member Ready To Also Contribute!
Hello how is everyone? I am a member for a few days now and have been surfing around enough to say I can appreciate what has been done here. I can't imagine the hours that have been spent by many of the members. Anyway I have never been a chater or forum kinda person but "WHAT THE HELL" Lets giv this one a go. :-)

I would like to give my appreciation by doing what is being done here already and share my personal paid for WP Templates just updated and fresh off the update list.

Atlas Directory and Listings Premium WordPress Theme ---> Just updated a few hours ago.
Solitudo: Page Builder and 30 Customizable Elements - Updated a few days ago.
Realocation - Modern Real Estate - Also updated within the week

I look forward to the new forum experience. I hope I can share some of the love back that you all do so well already. lol
Take it easy and let me know.
C
05-24-2014, 07:23 AM
RE:
Welcome, best place to mirror is:

make sure to VT anything that is not too large

Cap ;)

Fancy a GB ?
Elegant Themes - Lifetime Developer | WP Social - All themes | Optin Monster | Authority Pro 3 | Optin Links | SEO Design Framework | Ask Me ?
05-25-2014, 10:44 PM
RE:
THANKS for that and those shares will be up in the next 24 hours (as soon as Im back home and can upload them).
They will be in full doc style so the actual zip to upload into word press is inside the first zip.
(If you have never bought from theme forest this is normal) no worries
05-25-2014, 10:51 PM
RE:
Welcome! Don't forget signup for contibuting member and earn your FREE VIP ACCESS! leave a post in the admin section!
06-07-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 04:38 PM by sohomnet.)
RE:
Hi and Welcome....

I am badly waiting for your post.

and badly waiting for the "Atlas Directory and Listings Premium WordPress Theme"

Thanks in advance and REP+

(05-25-2014 10:51 PM)CopyMyCash Wrote:  Welcome! Don't forget signup for contibuting member and earn your FREE VIP ACCESS! leave a post in the admin section!
Can you please tell me how to sign-up for contributing member?

Thanks in advance.
78.gif
06-07-2014, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 05:58 PM by Christian Soldier.)
RE:
Hey guys...

Didn't mean to hold you all up on my uploads but There was almost an update everyday and I wanted to give you all the most updated files possible.
Anyway This is a good point I think to do it! Better to upload and if they update I will just update you too.
SO Then------->
I will have these all uploaded in the next 12 hours for sure!

Realocation - Modern Real Estate WordPress Theme
[*]Last Update
5 June 14
[/list] __________________________________________________________________
100% Paid for and updated as of Just now, I will start uploading to mirror creator now and post when I get back in a few hours!

Enjoy and let me know if you guys need anything specific, I might buy it or I might already have it... Take it easy
06-08-2014, 09:43 AM
RE:
Uploaded in the freebies section already guys! Enjoy!!

61.gif