75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 08:36 AM by nervosa.)
End of my rope...
Hello BBHF brothers and sisters. I never post this kind of thing as it is most
embarrassing for me…but I am at the end of my rope.

Before you decide to flame me for this post, know that I mean no disrespect, and there is nothing you can do that I haven’t already
done, to make me feel worse about myself.

You hear about these stories all the time… people fall on hard times, they need money yesterday, etc. etc.

Well, I am one of those people now. I won’t bore you with the details. I got myself into my own mess.

What matters now, is that I desperately require $1500-2000
in the next 2-3 weeks, or I face eviction and other unpleasantries.

To complicate matters even further, I have several physical
disabilities, which restrict my mobility and because I am on constant oxygen, telephone work/sales are out of the question.
(unless I want to sound like Darth Vader)

I had previously asked another BBHF member for assistance
regarding my troubles, and they graciously offered up local marketing/mobile marketing as a possible solution. But again, due to my physical limitations, I cannot do this.

So I am kindly asking any member of the BBHF community to
please propose any ideas for making this money – that DO NOT involve mobility or telephone sales.

Any suggestions/help will be eternally appreciated. Time is
of the essence for me…

Thank you
06-04-2014, 05:13 PM
RE:
Is there not a single learned person here who can help or provide advice please?
06-04-2014, 10:58 PM
RE:
I am sorry to hear your troubles nervosa - and at the moment i am unable to help you in what you require.
I am also struggling at the moment, and still in the learning process so not so much in the situation you are in, but pretty close.
If i do stumble across a goldmine, i will let you know.
I was evicted last year, and it was the most awful experience, so my heartfelt condolences go out to you. Maybe there is government help in your country who could fight your side, here in the UK we have laws, debt charities etc..

Peace, blessings and prayers - Hope your situation pans out ok in the end
Much love
06-04-2014, 11:39 PM
RE:
only just seen your original post dated 25 May so time is even more of the essence than it was when you posted a week ago...

in terms of making money as quickly as you need to, its going to be tough but what you want is a chance because that's better than no chance, so the first thing i suggest is that you take stock of what software youve got and specifically, im hoping youve got some video making software such as VideoMagic FX if so, start placing gig offers on fiverr making use of the software - i.e. create 4 or 5 demo videos that can be used as your showcase and offer to customise videos for individual clients.

no, its not an absolute money spinner, but it gets your foot in the door both NOW for immediate cash and GOING FORWARD to help avoid getting into a similar situation.

with regards to your own home, i know its a frightening time but the eviction process isnt as simple as your landlord or mortgage holder telling you to leave.

there is a legal process involved which takes weeks and im talking in terms of 6 / 8 weeks minimum from the moment you attend court for the first time (thats in the UK, but wouldnt expect much of a difference in your country).

if you havent yet attended court, fiverr could well be your friend, not least because it allows you to work from home and without telephone contact with your customers, so get those gigs going.

in fact and along the same lines, can you do well researched seo optimised articles?

600 words for $10 is a fair'ish rate and if you can deliver, you'd 'only' need to produce 100 articles to earn yourself $1,000.

let me and others know on this thread what you can do...

good luck, i wish you well and perhaps some of the other bbhf members can provide some outsourced work for you.
06-05-2014, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 09:22 AM by soultech.)
RE:
Fiverr is a great idea - there is also whiteboard and informer video you can do - there are links on here for

Sparkol videoscribe http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...order=desc

and

Powtoon http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ht=powtoon

And if you do choose to do fiverr gigs, dont forget to post on fivesquids (uk) and ebay also, i seen loads of IM services on ebay lately - always better to get more places for more viewers - maybe gumtree and craigslist etc
13.gif
06-05-2014, 11:23 AM
RE:
I don't know man.. it really depends on the money you can invest
Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy - the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation...
- Mark Twain
06-05-2014, 11:54 AM
RE:
Sorry to hear of your troubles, I have been in a bad state before, and I know it sucks, but it's life, you've got to take the bad times with the good times, I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time. p.s. eBay is where I found success, so that is an option, but with limited funds to invest in stock, that obviously would not be possible at this time. Anyway, best of luck.
06-05-2014, 09:07 PM
RE:
seems legit !?

It is like the mails i get from Africa. NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING ON YOUR PART.

If you can invest do let me know.
06-06-2014, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 11:26 AM by nervosa.)
RE:
Thank you soultech - it means a lot that you took the time to answer...
and thank you for your kind prayers and well wishes.

(06-04-2014 10:58 PM)soultech Wrote:  I am sorry to hear your troubles nervosa - and at the moment i am unable to help you in what you require.
I am also struggling at the moment, and still in the learning process so not so much in the situation you are in, but pretty close.
If i do stumble across a goldmine, i will let you know.
I was evicted last year, and it was the most awful experience, so my heartfelt condolences go out to you. Maybe there is government help in your country who could fight your side, here in the UK we have laws, debt charities etc..

Peace, blessings and prayers - Hope your situation pans out ok in the end
Much love
06-06-2014, 11:26 AM
RE:
Thank you BRITcpa. I do apologize... I have been rather in the *marked as SPAM*, and had almost given up on this thread...

I suppose I could write articles... though I have heard that fiverr doesn't really cut the mustard when it comes to making a good chunk of money... could be misinformed though.

I am quite capable of writing articles...though I have never written any SEO'd articles - not too sure what that entails, or even where I would find clients that require them, nor where I would sell them.

As for the videos... I don't have Video Maker FX. Again though, same problem as above.

I think I am not seein the forest for the trees. It's the little things i'm sure, that I get hung up on. I have TONS (quite literally) of programs, information, courses etc. I just haven't ever really implemented anything. Made very few sales with Clickbank, that's about it.

I am familiar with all the basic IM skills and concepts. Landing page, autoresponder, hosting, website, etc etc. But the lack of purpose/focus/goal here has left me lost and overwhelmed.

I am willing to try almost anything - I just need to know that it will work.

I appreciate your time and advice. Thank you for your kindness.

(06-04-2014 11:39 PM)BRITcpa Wrote:  only just seen your original post dated 25 May so time is even more of the essence than it was when you posted a week ago...

in terms of making money as quickly as you need to, its going to be tough but what you want is a chance because that's better than no chance, so the first thing i suggest is that you take stock of what software youve got and specifically, im hoping youve got some video making software such as VideoMagic FX if so, start placing gig offers on fiverr making use of the software - i.e. create 4 or 5 demo videos that can be used as your showcase and offer to customise videos for individual clients.

no, its not an absolute money spinner, but it gets your foot in the door both NOW for immediate cash and GOING FORWARD to help avoid getting into a similar situation.

with regards to your own home, i know its a frightening time but the eviction process isnt as simple as your landlord or mortgage holder telling you to leave.

there is a legal process involved which takes weeks and im talking in terms of 6 / 8 weeks minimum from the moment you attend court for the first time (thats in the UK, but wouldnt expect much of a difference in your country).

if you havent yet attended court, fiverr could well be your friend, not least because it allows you to work from home and without telephone contact with your customers, so get those gigs going.

in fact and along the same lines, can you do well researched seo optimised articles?

600 words for $10 is a fair'ish rate and if you can deliver, you'd 'only' need to produce 100 articles to earn yourself $1,000.

let me and others know on this thread what you can do...

good luck, i wish you well and perhaps some of the other bbhf members can provide some outsourced work for you.
31.gif

86.gif