54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-28-2014, 10:27 PM
[GET] SlimPublisher with your own license [18hours left]
[font=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, HelveticaNeueRoman, HelveticaNeue-Roman, Helvetica Neue Roman, Helvetica, Segoe UI, Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]HI BBHF Family i hope your doing great, i just want to start giving back to the you like you were giving me , this is a 100% discount offer from the official SlimPublisher website.[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, HelveticaNeueRoman, HelveticaNeue-Roman, Helvetica Neue Roman, Helvetica, Segoe UI, Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]of you don't know this software here is a brave description of it [/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, HelveticaNeueRoman, HelveticaNeue-Roman, Helvetica Neue Roman, Helvetica, Segoe UI, Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]offer ends in 18 hours [/font]
SlimPublisher lets you create business cards, letterhead, flyers, postcards, barcodes, and artworks quickly and easily, with tools suitable for novices and advanced users alike. Start with a ready-made design, or create your own from scratch. Then add your own information and print it using your own printer or save it as a high resolution image.
Whether you choose to print your design or save it as an image, you’ll enjoy a great degree of flexibility with SlimPublisher. 47 business cards and postcard papers from Avery and PrintWorks are supported, and your image quality can range as low as 96 DPI for website to 350 DPI for optimal print quality. Best of all, SlimPublisher offers support for seven common graphic file formats, including PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, and EXIF.
Download link: http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/slimpublisher
enjoy and reps are appreciated :)

30.gif