82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-14-2014, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 09:25 PM by sticky.)
[GET] CodeCanyon - Social Locker for Wordpress v 3.4.5 Nulled [Latest 05/19/2014]

[Image: sociallocker_wp_inline.jpg]

Latest update: 19 May 2014. Version: 3.4.5. Platform: for Wordpress.

Do you still place social buttons on every page of your website? But visitors don’t like/share your content as often as you would like?

You should give people a reason why they need to click social buttons on your website. Even if people really like your content, website or fanpage, they don’t click the buttons because they don’t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic. It’s not their problem.

But ask people to “pay” with a Like/Tweet/+1 to get access to your content, to get a discount, to download, to read an ending of your article, to watch a video or to view a funny picture. And it will start to work as it should be!

Social Locker is a set of social buttons and a locker in one bottle. It allows you to lock a part of content on a web page until the visitor clicks one of the social buttons and helps to improve social performance of your website, get more likes/shares and attract traffic from social networks.

How Does it Work?

[Image: workflow.png]

All Popular Social Networks

The plugin provides 7 social buttons for using out of the box. You can use them together or apart. Each button can have an own URL to like/tweet/share/+1.

[Image: social_locker_social_options.png]

Track And Improve Your Results

The plugin comes with built-in analytics tools to track how users interact with the lockers and which channels bring the most traffic. You will always know what’s happening on your website after installation of the plugin. Use the analytics data to find the best place to put the lockers.

[Image: social_locker_analytics.png]

Impressing Themes And Effects

We want to make a use of our plugin as simple as possible. So we added some modern preset styles and effects for you. The plugin comes with 5 impressing themes. No need for words, just try it.

[Image: social_locker_thems_and_effects.png]

Fantastic Customizability

Of course, each website has its own unique audience. We know that a good business is an agile business. The Social Locker provides 8 additional options that allow you to configure the lockers flexibly to meet your needs.

[Image: social_locker_highly_customizable.png]

And many others features:

• SEO friendly. Locked content is still available for search bots (Google, Bing, etc).
  • Provides an optional ability to load content via ajax (dynamically) to hide it in source code of a page for search bots and users.
  • Remembers users who already unlocked your content (via local storage and cookies).
  • Compatible with all the popular browsers (including mobile).
  • Blocking any type of content: text, videos, images, links, forms and more.
  • Provides events for developers: Unlock, Lock, Ready and others
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All,

This is the latest version of Social Locker for Wordpress. I download it from my personal account at CodeCanyon and nulled it for you. If you like it and get money from this plugin, buy the original to support the developer.

Rep and comment if you like and download this release... Smile

Download v3.4.3:
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2hglpqc395q9/sociallocker-next-premium-3.4.3.zip

Virus Report :
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/20d6a1b771e625f9d34363f1168d3daa08fd1f55ff30d230bfacd8b23a4eff40/analysis/1400097852/
Code:
SHA256:     20d6a1b771e625f9d34363f1168d3daa08fd1f55ff30d230bfacd8b23a4eff40
File name:     sociallocker-next-premium-3.4.3.zip
Detection ratio:     0 / 52
Analysis date:     2014-05-14 20:04:12 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

Download v3.4.5 (latest):
Post a Comment to make this thread alive and I'll PM you your Access Link. Please be active members and don't just be a leechers

Virus Report :
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/608a2d789680397188511a6c25d9e2c9a4056eb2a7730f8379946aca9fca16c7/analysis/1400573537/
Code:
SHA256:     608a2d789680397188511a6c25d9e2c9a4056eb2a7730f8379946aca9fca16c7
File name:     sociallocker-next-premium.zip
Detection ratio:     0 / 53
Analysis date:     2014-05-20 08:12:17 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

Thank you.

05-14-2014, 06:14 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share.

I didn't download or proved it but don't you think that this kind of lockers hurt your blog instead of helping it? Personally speaking when I get to a locked blog I just close the window and never go back.
I'm curious if this can make a difference or not traffic speaking
05-14-2014, 06:17 PM
RE:
New mirror:
http://mirror.is/file/VyENQ4RI/socialloc...remium.zip
https://digitosell.com <-- need this
https://anonyme.ga <-- need this
05-14-2014, 06:23 PM
RE:
(05-14-2014 06:14 PM)asphyxia Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

I didn't download or proved it but don't you think that this kind of lockers hurt your blog instead of helping it? Personally speaking when I get to a locked blog I just close the window and never go back.
I'm curious if this can make a difference or not traffic speaking
Thank for your comment.

Personally, I use it only for content that is a trend in search engines (seasonal keywords), and not on the whole of my post. So far, the effect is very pronounced in Social Networks I use (FB, Twitter and G+). There was a significant improvement to the blog comes from Social Networks. In effect, the earnings of Adstract significantly higher than other blogs which are not using this plugin.
05-14-2014, 06:31 PM
RE:
Thxs sticky, +5Reps Given To You, people are always curious as the title / intro is very good ;-)
86.gif
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
05-14-2014, 07:19 PM
RE:
virus report?
05-14-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 07:39 PM by █▒►BestBlackHatHacker™◄▒█.)
RE:
THANK YOU SO MUCH [Image: vip.gif]sticky[Image: vip.gif] MAX REP 4 YOU
[Image: 4horsemen.gif]
⚔⚔⚔ Making Impossible Things P◎ssible! ⚔⚔⚔
I L☠VE This F◎rum S◎ Much ☠

☆☆☆░▒▓►BestBlackHatHacker™◄▓▒░☆☆☆
05-14-2014, 08:28 PM
RE:
It is from his personal account, what virus report...
05-14-2014, 08:43 PM
RE:
great!
thank you very much. i generate much like with this
05-14-2014, 08:50 PM
RE:
Mirror:
http://mirror.is/file/VyENQ4RI/socialloc...remium.zip
enjoy..
I Love It..!
68.gif
Closed