65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2012, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2012 03:01 PM by heisenberg808.)
[GET] Pinsomo Responsive WP Theme
[Image: 7juLq.jpg]

Pinsomo Responsive WP Theme!!!
Smile Thanks to chrishue for the link.
Angry Don't be a leech.
Love Leave a review.
Heart Make more mirrors

Salespage:
Code:
http://somothemes.com/themes/pinsomo/

Demo:
Code:
http://demo.somothemes.com/pinsomo/

Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zkerguud2ggdmak

CLICKING [+1] REP AND THANKS IF YOU FOUND THIS SHARE USEFUL IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED AND DEFINITELY PUTS A Smile ON MY FACE!!!

10-17-2012, 01:16 AM
RE:
Backup Mirrors Thanks to Original poster

[hide]http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/LWS5EYLD/PinSomo_Unzip1st.zip_links[/hide]
11-03-2012, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 06:19 PM by onlinehatter.)
RE:
Attention BBHF members! I like the theme but...

Please be careful with using this theme, shared here. I downloaded the theme from here and installed it on my site. And I got this error:

Code:
Warning:  require_once(/home/content/83/9805783/html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/83/9805783/html/wp-content/themes/pinsomo/functions.php on line 3

Fatal error:  require_once() [function.require]:
Failed opening required
'/home/content/83/9805783/html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/init.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/83/9805783/html/wp-content/themes/pinsomo/functions.php on line 3

With this, you will not be able to access the WP Admin. If you have uploaded and activated this on your site and you got this error, don't worry, it is easy to revert its effect. You need to open your cPanel and delete the theme from there. Thank me later for saving your site. Smile

If somebody would like to share a new copy of the theme that works and has no bugs, please do share it. It will be very much appreciated.
I always give +5 Rep to the OP in appreciation of his/her share and to the mirror posters as well.
11-20-2012, 05:09 AM
RE:
Thanks Latesthatonline For share the information
Never Ever Give Up
11-20-2012, 07:06 AM
RE:
(11-03-2012 05:47 PM)latesthatonline Wrote:  Attention BBHF members! I like the theme but...

Please be careful with using this theme, shared here. I downloaded the theme from here and installed it on my site. And I got this error:

Code:
Warning:  require_once(/home/content/83/9805783/html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/83/9805783/html/wp-content/themes/pinsomo/functions.php on line 3

Failed opening required
(include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/83/9805783/html/wp-content/themes/pinsomo/functions.php on line 3
You didn't mention if you installed the Genesis theme before installing the Pinsomo child theme, and then got the error.

Your error message kind of looks like it's not finding the genesis/lib/ content.

The archive file includes genesis-latest.zip which has the genesis framework theme. You need to install that first, then Pinsomo, then activate Pinsomo.

I haven't installed this particular theme, but that's the process for any theme built around genesis.

Hope this helps!
23.gif
04-27-2013, 05:07 PM
RE:
love you.!!!!!!!!!!!! link crash !!!!!!!!
06-09-2013, 02:50 AM
RE:
I got malware on my server beaware ...
(11-03-2012 05:47 PM)latesthatonline Wrote:  Attention BBHF members! I like the theme but...

Code:

Failed opening required

With this, you will not be able to access the WP Admin. If you have uploaded and activated this on your site and you got this error, don't worry, it is easy to revert its effect. You need to open your cPanel and delete the theme from there. Thank me later for saving your site. Smile

If somebody would like to share a new copy of the theme that works and has no bugs, please do share it. It will be very much appreciated.
04-20-2014, 10:22 PM
RE:
It worked fine for me..Thanks for Arnie Abrams...
04-21-2014, 02:05 PM
RE:
Thank you.

76.gif