46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-05-2014, 04:30 AM
[GET] True Brews - How To Craft Fermented Cider, Beer, Wine, Sake, Soda, Mead, Kefir And Kombucha
True Brews - How To Craft Fermented Cider, Beer, Wine, Sake, Soda, Mead, Kefir And Kombucha

This accessible home-brew guide for alcoholic and non-alcoholic fermented drinks, from Apartment Therapy: The Kitchn's Emma Christensen, offers a wide range of simple yet enticing recipes for Root Beer, Honey Green Tea Kombucha, Pear Cider, Gluten-Free Sorghum Ale, Blueberry-Lavender Mead, Gin Sake, Plum Wine, and more.

You can make naturally fermented sodas, tend batches of kombucha, and brew your own beer in the smallest apartment kitchen with little more equipment than a soup pot, a plastic bucket, and a long-handled spoon. All you need is the know-how.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

That’s where Emma Christensen comes in, distilling a wide variety of projects—from mead to kefir to sake—to their simplest forms, making the process fun and accessible for homebrewers. All fifty-plus recipes in True Brews stem from the same basic techniques and core equipment, so it’s easy for you to experiment with your favorite flavors and add-ins once you grasp the fundamentals.

Covering a tantalizing range of recipes, including Coconut Water Kefir, Root Beer, Honey–Green Tea Kombucha, Pear Cider, Gluten-Free Pale Ale, Chai-Spiced Mead, Cloudy Cherry Sake, and Plum Wine, these fresh beverages make impressive homemade offerings for hostess gifts, happy hours, and thirsty friends alike.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0L4JXWQN
or
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/46641550/file.html
Don't just hit and run. Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link, make mirrors, post a comment, kick the dog or something:
04-15-2014, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2014 01:13 PM by Haze2U.)
RE:
My wife would love this. You are amongst the greatests Non Conformer.

I added a mirror.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1APTE5RS
04-15-2014, 11:48 AM
RE:
Great share . . . . this is definitely one e-book I will read . . . reps added, baby.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
04-15-2014, 07:44 PM
RE:
Ive heard copywriters come up with their best ideas when drunk. So I guess this is in the right section
04-16-2014, 01:22 PM
RE:
Thanks man- rep added - I have been wanting to make some home made cider!
36.gif
04-27-2014, 07:03 PM
RE:
Yes! Thanks
04-27-2014, 08:08 PM
RE:
I am shure [Hic] going to try [Hic] some of thes, just as soon as I sobberup!

+Rep added - Thank you very much for your share!
04-28-2014, 05:30 AM
RE:
Nice!!! This is gonna be a nice get away from my other readings!!
04-28-2014, 07:33 AM
RE:
awesome share thanks, repped
04-28-2014, 07:45 AM
RE:
Must have for those of us that like to wobble then fall over. Why pay for that?

Reps and cheers (and I don't cheer at the drop of a hat!)
30.gif

52.gif