8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2014, 05:56 PM
RE:
As of right now i see people already doign this for the niches i thought noone knew...D@MN YOU...LOL

If you want to try upcoming WSOs with this method = don't. Any serious WSO has already an QSR of 150+ accordoing to Jaaxy.

I also noticed a HUGE discrepancy in the QSR from Jaaxy and QSR from Google. Like first showed 64 and Google showed 4400+. Obviosuly an extremely big difference. This happened in multiple cases.

My suggestion would be to either be skeptic about this tool or never use it. I am planning to get the Enterprise version after the owner explains me why the discrepancy and i will have 100 accounts on that. Will share 20 with the good people of BBHF when time comes.

Regarding the method itself - i am all about speed baby and about tellign Google to F*** off..so NO SEO is GOOD SEO!

Method is good, workable for low to medium competiton keywods. More often then not, just for LOW. However dont forget that if you have 100 Low Competition KWs of ...say...100 searche/month each....it is like having one of 10,000 searches per month. BINGO!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-28-2014, 06:25 PM
RE:
Thank you for your contribution
03-19-2014, 07:53 PM
RE:
Thanks so much to the OP (reps added) but I dont suppose anyone has the updated version that has a work around for zeen?

77.gif