23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-05-2014, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 02:20 PM by AlexSGX.)
[GET] Play Android .apk or Desktop or Mac
Hey BBHF,

Just recently i posted on .apk file to be download. But some had ask on how can they transfer it to their android phone. I know it step but it's a very long tutorial. I find it's better to use the time on learning things faster so you can gain more knowledge. So for this software it will allow you to have it .apk file play on Window computer or Mac.

If it's lagging it mean you do not have enough ram data or proper graphic card. Don't i think that will happen to any of you as this software from what i know of is newly updated and people had stop complaining about it but just saying.

I am using a server computer with a high end graphic card. But i think normal computer should be fine for sure. If not you can always pm me and if i am free i try see what i can help with.

So guys here in the download link

Magic Button :

Once it's download all the apk you had will turn to it file. And you just need is to double click directly on it apk file and it will install it file and a pop up will open below your desktop for you to press and play it

Hope this help. I am currently learning on cracking GameSalad still not going share with the haters if i manage to do it. Hahaha :D

+rep if it help you to help me keep motivated to share
03-05-2014, 02:25 PM
RE:
i was use bluestack before its great and you can test or play app easly. also you can use aptoide to get all apk applications for free.

i hope you can crack gamesalad and share it i really need the pro version of gamesalad
Hello everyone Perfect 10
03-05-2014, 02:27 PM
RE:
i already have this, its nice. theres an ipadian for ipad but its not as good as bluestacks for android.
03-07-2014, 04:59 PM
RE:
I try search for Ipadian after seeing this post. Bluestacks shown that it's better as you said. :D
(03-05-2014 02:27 PM)inferno885 Wrote:  i already have this, its nice. theres an ipadian for ipad but its not as good as bluestacks for android.
03-08-2014, 01:35 PM
RE:
You are regular in updating your findings.. That's great :)
56.gif
03-08-2014, 02:00 PM
RE:
+1 for this Lol
(03-05-2014 02:25 PM)progordie Wrote:  i hope you can crack gamesalad and share it i really need the pro version of gamesalad

76.gif