81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-31-2014, 04:34 AM
[Need help] Downranking a google result
Need help or advise on down ranking or deindexing a result on a specific Google result, The specific result is for unwanted story about a client (old story from the 90s) though its ranking high.

I dont think there is much more to say, The artical is sheading bad light and its old news, Best would be to get it deindexed (just the single page).

Any ideas about how to go about this ?

Thank for any help.

Axel
+Rep If you Found my post helpful
---
We'll all rise to inform masses, engage
Encounter extreme passages, enter return inside eternal neglect
Cycles encouraging survival
---
01-31-2014, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 06:34 AM by BigLeech.)
RE:
From what I have readthe only way to do this is to make massive reviews and bury it.

Maybe where the dtory ispublished. I expirienced similar with my local buisness. I got a bad review and I was first listing. I was veryupset and tried a complaint, calling google until I learned you can only bury it.
02-04-2014, 07:08 PM
RE:
Another trick I learned recently from the reputation mgmt effort of a genuinely bad company:

they "reported" all the negative reviews as "malicious reviews from competitors" and got them removed from a major review site

the trick is to make these "reports" from a tonne of different users using different emails and different IPs

apparently these review sites don't care if all these users are new signups
02-05-2014, 07:19 PM
RE:
Do Negative SEO....

54.gif