| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
01-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: TANCODE Mp3 Search Engine Nulled by leoelboss
what do i do to install it ?
i really like this script |
|||
|
01-31-2014, 05:55 PM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: TANCODE Mp3 Search Engine Nulled by leoelboss | |||
|
01-31-2014, 07:58 PM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
i get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/u308205141/public_html/includes/class/_class_mysql.php on line 1 can anyone help me ? |
|||
|
02-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I repeat it again, This script doesn't work on free hosts. Free hosts have not all requirements that the script requires enabled
|
|||
|
02-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
02-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I have downloaded this version from the first page and everything worked for me, I don'understand wjy ot doesnt work to you and others ? I thing thst you dont know how to install you as it worked to me and others users
|
|||
|
02-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: TANCODE Mp3 Search Engine Nulled by leoelboss | |||
|
02-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
02-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
bugboy -
My video pages are not working, playlist is not working and i am sure it is due to wrong htaccess. Can you copy paste the content please for helping me on this. |
|||
|
02-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
please me. I am having a problem with the script TANCODE Mp3 Search Engine Nulled by leoelboss. I have an error on my tancode mp3 Serch Engine on Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in / home/u905229175/public_html/includes/class/_class_mysql.php on line 1
How can I troubleshoot this error? :( my hosting features premium For my hosting features: Apache Version: Apache/2.2.14 PHP Version: 5.3 MySQL Version: 5.61 Please help how to solve it :(. For the installation process went smoothly but after the install my script error Occurs Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in / home/u905229175/public_html/includes/class/_class_mysql.php on line 1 if there is a problem regarding this class_mysql.php? PHP Code: ".$error."MySQL Error : ".$query_str."Error Number: ".$error_num."Date: ".date("D, F j, Y H:i:s")."IP: ".getenv("REMOTE_ADDR")."Browser: ".getenv("HTTP_USER_AGENT")."Script: ".getenv("REQUEST_URI")."Referer: ".getenv("HTTP_REFERER")."PHP Version : ".PHP_VERSION."OS: ".PHP_OS."Server: ".getenv("SERVER_SOFTWARE")."Server Name: ".getenv("SERVER_NAME").""; |
|||





