| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
01-17-2014, 03:31 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
me too
i afraid of hueman wp theme, it contain many virus on theme i hope this theme is clean |
|||
|
01-17-2014, 03:37 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 03:40 AM by pokilo.)
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(01-17-2014 03:31 AM)yaibakitara Wrote: me tooYou have nothing to worry about. Hueman is on WordPress.org: http://wordpress.org/themes/hueman And, if you do not believe in my work, you can easily re-download plugins, and check child theme files. I wanted to give this theme on WordPress.org, as I noticed many people liked it, but I've had problems with upload and it stayed like that. Here I asked for permission to edit theme: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/creat...nd-plugins Here I asked for problem about uploading, but still I can't upload it: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/tryin...-the-theme |
|||
|
01-17-2014, 05:29 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
01-17-2014, 06:06 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
01-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
send me the link ,thanks
|
|||
|
01-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
please send me the link
|
|||
|
01-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
please send me the link 5 rep added!
|
|||
|
01-17-2014, 07:37 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
02-05-2014, 03:04 AM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [Get] Huemantico Magazine/Video, Responsive Theme for Wordpress
This theme beats at least 80% of premium magazines.
Do I dreaming? ![]() But no author online, and see his last post date.
|
|||








