15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2014, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 01:30 AM by NonConformer.)
[GET] Triple Your Time Today! - Kathryn McKinnon [.mobi]
Get a whole lot more done in the same amount of time. That = more $$$

"In this Best Selling Time Management Book in its Category on Amazon,
author Kathryn McKinnon shares time management strategies, tips,
techniques and client stories to help you improve your work life
balance and change the way you spend your time so you can change your
life.

What life-changing event happened to Kathryn that caused
her to change the way she was spending her time and living her life?
You don't have to make the same mistakes she made or wait years to
transform your life. Your future can be an extension of your past, or it
can be something you chose to create with purpose. Discover Kathryn's
secrets to self-awareness and productivity as she guides you through
10 Proven Time Management Strategies and easy time management tips to
change the way you spend your time."

"As an entrepreneur and small business owner (and a business coach), I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for ideas on getting more done in less time - and with less stress. This book delivers on its promises.

I am a big fan of the step-by-step approach for figuring out how to get everything important done by the end of the day and still have free time for myself.

The case studies help to see how the concepts are put into action, and the exercises really appeal to my "experiential" learning style.

All in all a great read. If you're feeling overwhelmed, or can't imagine how you're going to get it all done, and want to get your work (and life!) back in control, give this book a read and put the ideas into action - I think you'll like the results.
"

[Image: 51lD7wqAmZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic..._OU01_.jpg]

"When we sleep, we give our bodies time to rest, refuel, and re-energize. Unfortunately, we often short change ourselves of needed and deserved sleeping time, thinking that cutting this time short is the only way to accomplish more during the 24 hours that we have to use each day. If we could use sleep to help us save time during the workday, would we then allow ourselves the luxury of getting a full night's sleep?

Time management expert Kathryn McKinnon has given us the tools to make sleep work for us in business in her best-selling book entitled Triple Your Time Today: 10 Proven Time Management Strategies to Help you Create and Save More Time! This easy-to-read volume is chock-full of wisdom, beginning with McKinnon's personal story of how she almost lost her life (literally) as a result of her misguided efforts to be productive by modeling the behavior patterns of men.

The most fascinating idea presented in this book is the possibility that we can use the time that we spend sleeping to save time during our waking hours. In her book, McKinnon tells us that we average roughly 20,000 thoughts each day and that ~80% of these thoughts are negative. She indicates that it is negative thinking that gets in the way of accomplishing what we want to do because these thoughts create doubt and fear, which in turn, create hesitation and inaction. This means it takes us longer to accomplish our goals-in short, it takes more time.

However, if we learn to let the mind work for us while we sleep, it will find a way to deliver a solution to our problems. I have already begun utilizing McKinnon's sleep technique and am getting good results. I recommend Triple Your Time Today for this strategy alone!"

Magic Button :

Please make mirrors.
01-06-2014, 06:14 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing, Reps added.

Time management help is very needed these days.
01-06-2014, 08:47 PM
RE:
what's the password to unlock the file? thanks for sharing, rep added.
01-07-2014, 01:32 AM
RE:
(01-06-2014 08:47 PM)kevinzzz Wrote:  what's the password to unlock the file? thanks for sharing, rep added.
Same password it's always been all over this forum. Use the search and check your pm.
01-07-2014, 08:32 AM
RE:
Niceeeee...printing +Rep for you now! Mucho Thanks~
80.gif
01-07-2014, 04:32 PM
RE:
- Same things repeated again. Create todo list
- Avoid distractions such as social media sites, emails, TV.
- Plan out your day with the priority on top.
- 10 Case studies about her friends.
- What she learned from her friends, conclusions for each case study.
++ Reps would be appreciated
09-20-2014, 10:22 PM
RE:
thanks for your review man that saved us time

+ reps to you and nonconformer

65.gif