40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Im A NOOB Please HELP!!!
Any good and kind warriors here who would like to share their knowldge for me about IM. As of now i got no job for almost 3 years, and got not enough to feed my family, Iv'e made a website a blog about tips n tricks, and the other has weightloss niche on a free hosting network. But still not enough SEO... I dont know how to make landing page or squeeze pages and editing youtube vids and stuff like that. Im currently a member of peerfly which has a lot of great offers for me to choose. I also had a copy on a course on IM which i still learning to it...

So please anybody help me on this, in a clear and detailed steps...about how to make money even $50-100 a day would be great.guides or tools, whitehat or even blackhat methods, please share... I will be your apprentice and I will be thankfull and greatful to you for life...and please no referring me to bullshit PTC sites and stuffs.

my skype: ford.du
01-07-2014, 02:28 AM
RE:
For landing pages, you need auto responders like aweber, getresponse and so on..
For SEO's you need basic knowledge from keyword research and so on.
Choose better keywords, and better you go for paid SEO link building's for better results.

Read out these forum completely even they're few years old.. Old threads are not just old craps... If you wanna make any new tricks, you need more knowledge.

Good day and wish you best of luck.
Give more than what you got, then life will grow faster than ever[Image: hit.gif]
01-16-2014, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 11:25 AM by sniraj19.)
RE:
You are not a noob. You have an account with Peerfly. You know all the stuff about SEO etc.etc.

In the beginning you say "Any good and kind warriors ...." . It means you are already a member of Warrior forum!

I think something is strange in your case. Your language says it all.
01-17-2014, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 12:33 AM by off99555.)
RE:
If you are really new and cannot create websites. Video marketing with youtube is the easiest thing you can do and make money with right now.

There are lots of guide about youtube marketing on the internet especially shared ones in this very best forum.
Youtube is easier to rank than websites.
You now have to learn a little off-page SEO aspect such as Link Building and Social Signals. Many guides tell these things in detail, go get it.
01-17-2014, 03:14 AM
RE: Im A NOOB Please HELP!!!
(01-03-2014 02:18 PM)ford1981 Wrote:  Any good and kind warriors
Erica Stone is a good and kind warrior. Find any of her courses and you can learn lots of tips and step by step instructions for SEO and how to make money.
43.gif
03-31-2014, 03:21 AM
RE:
Looks like you are semi-skilled, which can be a good thing if you pressed on and continue to upgrade your skill. I'd suggest you dig deep into SEO stuff and try to master the skill. Not that you can be an SEO expert, but that will certainly help to build up your confidence and even your online biz.

Quit that BS forum (aka warrior forum) at all cost. I trust blackhatters more than those whiter than white scums.

40.gif