36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-29-2013, 01:39 AM
[GUIDE] How to run your "Internet Business" - CyberPunk Rants
I was browsing the forum and saw someone ask: "how do i get 200-500 optins daily?".. It got me writing.. Then it turned more into a rant. So this isn't your magic key to success. This post is really just to get you to look at what you have, or are, doing in your internet (so called) business. Is it a business for you, or are you just pissing around with your S***** wordpress blog that gets 0 traffic? This post is to get you thinking, and to get you to open your d*** eyes that you need to change now, or you will not make it very far.

In response to his question "how do I get 200-500 optins" - For 1, you shouldn't be capping yourself. How do I get a lot, or what are the best ways to get new leads into my list.. would be better questions. Your question, is saying you don't want 2k or 5k optins a day.. There is a difference. You could get 200-500 just by doing Facebook PPC if you wanted. However, that gets expensive, and to do 2k-5k leads a day solely on PPC, would cost a good amount of cash every day. Instead, incorporate 5 or 10 different sources. By using cheaper sources (such as media buys or solo-ads), you can off-set the amount your paying for your Facebook leads, because they are a lot cheaper. What you need to know is, you don't promote the same thing to all of them! Or at least the same manner.

Facebook lets you really dig in there and try to pick out the cream of the crop.. or you could lower your target audience and take what you can get.. Really though, Facebook is a great tool for getting GOOD leads but not MASS leads. In order to get a ton of leads, you will need to be experienced in marketing and have a pretty good sales funnel in place. 5-10 emails warming them up, giving them some crap, getting them to know you, then getting them to buy something small from you... then warming them up more, and getting them to buy something bigger.. again, until you get them to buy your "big ticket item"... It could be that your not selling products, but a service... same thing.. Offer a small $10 backlink package, and deliver it FAST with a good report. Make them say "wow that was fast and professional, I like the report too".. Then you can later (after warming them up) get them to buy your $199/mo SEO package, or $1,000 then $100/mo for routine monthly work... However, your NEVER going to get them to bite on your $1,000 item without warming them up, and they probably will not buy something expensive from you if they have never bought anything off you before. That is where your cheap little $10 - $20 sales come in, then higher to like $100..

With media buys, and solo ads, ect.. You can really get a flood of traffic to a squeeze page, but your more limited on how you can target them. You can really only get down to categories.. So getting "cream of the crop" leads is harder, but you can get a HELL of a lot more average leads. So you need a way to weed them out. Send them a series of emails, but spread out your target in ways that you can later separate them. Maybe they are into the internet business, but not into SEO or software.. maybe they are into MLM instead? maybe they are into blogging... Toss out emails in different areas. MAKE SURE your subject is clear, so you can say "If they opened this email then they must be interested in xx because I make it clear in the subject that it is about that".. If your sending an email to test the water and see if they are into SEO, make sure it says something about SEO or backlinks or Link Pyramids, or getting your links indexed.. If its an email about MLM to see if they are interested, make the subject about that, like: "The 7 reasons people fail in MLMs". After you have sent 10-20 emails, you can then MOVE the people into new lists based on what emails they opened/clicked.. Then you can focus deeper on each list, warming them up, and getting them pushed towards buying from you.

DO NOT just have 1 list in your Aweber (sucks) or GetResponse (best) account and put everyone in it. And just because they joined in a specific list, doesn't mean they have to stay there! Find out where they belong, move them there, so you can take the appropriate action! Make sure you are moving out those who have bought from you, they are your golden leads. Those who have bought more than once, move them somewhere. Repeat buyers are 10x better than 1 time buyers! And you should TALK to your repeat buyers differently than those who bought off you only once, and they should get rewarded with better discounts/deals!

Getting 600-2000 unique visitors a day to your site. A decent squeeze should convert at about 30% depending on your niche. You can average about 20% to 50%, some markets convert better. Also, it depends on where your traffic is coming from. If you have a corvette website about corvettes and ranked for keywords about corvette's, then your optin rates could be well over 50%!!! If they are coming to your corvette site from random places, you could get really low conversion rates.. By snagging traffic of related sites or keywords, they are already warmed up for you. So just because your squeeze page is converting at 21% doesnt mean it sucks, it could mean your traffic source(s), or quality of traffic, is too low. Get your traffic quality up, and see how well your squeeze really converts! You want at least 30%. If your under 40% go ahead and try to tweak it to get it over 40%. If your over 40 and pretty happy with it, then leave it alone before you break it. This is where A/B split testing comes in handy. you could schedule 1,000 visitors (or just keep your campaign running until you get enough visitors to conclude your data), but at least a couple hundred people. Take the winner, and make another tweak, split testing again.. It reminds me of getting an eye exam. "Which one is clearer, A or B?".. B!.. "Okay good, now which is clearer, A or B"... lol

A good way to test your squeeze page conversions is Facebook, or LinkedIn, or somewhere you know you can get good leads, even if you have to pay a bit more for them. Once you get it all tweaked, open the gates.

There are a dozen GOOD media buy networks where you could buy cheap traffic. There are lead services like GetResponse's lead program, or DirectCPC. Google and Yahoo PPC. A dozen social networking sites.. Places that allow you to send an email to their member base, like the Linked In paid emails.. Sometimes even traffic exchanges or PTC sites allow you to buy an email blast.. Guest post on high traffic blogs in your niche.

You may be thinking... well all these are paid and cost money.. Umm Yes, This is business, cough up the cash and get used to the idea of having an advertising budget! Whoever told you that you can make money online for free, was lying. If you want real success in this business, you gotta pay for it! If you want 2-10 leads a day, then keep with your crappy free methods. I can make more money in 1 day (profit) than you can in a whole month, if not year, with your free shit. If your too scared to spend money on advertising, then I suggest you get a 9-5 because your in the wrong business, and the "internet" dream isn't going to work out very well for you. The free crap will barely get you going. If you want to make enough to live very comfortably, then your going to have to pay for advertising.

There are a few exceptions, some people get lucky. To them, they may think you can make money online without spending money. I want you to understand, that those people hit the lottery and got lucky. The right place, with the right thing, at the right time. It more than likely will not happen to you. So stop waiting, stop pissing around, stand up and do something about it. Don't quit your JOB yet, use it to help save up money, use it to pay for advertising. If you have a Job, it shouldn't be hard to start off spending $100/mo on advertising. Try out a bunch of different places. Just make sure your mixing up different niche's, products, and traffic sources. Try a little bit of everything. Also, make sure you have a good funnel for each! I mean at least 10-20 emails already queued up, and already have your "trigger" to sell to them spaced out in the queue.

So all you gotta do is dump leads in, and money shits out the back end of your funnel.

Do not quit your job until you have made DOUBLE your monthly income solely from the internet, for at least 6 months to a year. When you quit is on you, just make sure you don't jump the gun. I have seen it where people make $5k a month for a couple months, then shit hits the fan and they are broke and already quit their job. Don't set yourself up for failure, especially if you have a family! Make sure you have enough money saved up, and have racked up enough experience to where you can bounce back from a failing campaign. Just because you have a good campaign or two profiting does not make you an expert, and it doesn't mean you know what your doing. You could be lucky, and after those campaigns die off, you could be left with nothing.. No money, and no real knowledge of wtf to do.

Anyways...
You could do well with 20-50 leads/day if your product your selling in the end of your funnel costs any real money ($50-$500 per sale). You don't need a lot of optins to make a lot of money, though it helps lol.. I would rather have 20 new leads a day, that are really really targeted vs 200 leads that are cold and not related.. Some people just optin just cuz'. They may have been looking up how to make an apple pie, and somehow got a touch of A.D.D. and ended up on your site because they are a guy and likes cars in general. That doesn't mean they even like corvette's. They could be a Ford guy for all you know.

Leads that come from crappy sources, or not as filtered, can be good. Even mass PTC traffic. The quality is a lot lower, but there are gems in there. And since its so cheap, its worth doing. You could get 100+ leads a day solely from buying PTC traffic. However, they aren't your Facebook PPC quality though... So put these PTC people into a small funnel, and split them into different lists appropriately. If they open/click then move them into an appropriate list, based on their interest they showed.

What I am saying is.. low quality leads are good too. You just need a process to sift the good leads out. Later on, maybe once every 6 months, do some house cleaning. Those leads who haven't clicked or opened an email in the past X days (you come up with how may days back to go), move them to your "shit" list lol.. You dont want to delete leads, so move them into a list thats for only those who havent done anything at all since they opted in. Send them some "bait" emails twice a month. Some of them will come around, and when they open/click, move them to another list.. Just dont keep mailing to them all the time because they are tire-kickers, but give them a chance to come around. Hell, I have had people not open an email or click a link in 6 months, then later they buy from me out of the blue..

After you get this going, and you have 200+ leads coming into your lists a day.. Thing will start to pick up the pace after 2-3 months. Don't get discouraged right away! You gotta let your funnel do the work, and that may take a month or longer. You have to give it time to warm them up and move them along. If you start today with NO list, and boom turn on the traffic.. it would still be a few weeks before you really see anything positive, other than new leads coming in. Especially because you dont sell to them for a couple emails later, so you hvent had the chance to make money off them yet. Once you have a steady supply of people making it to your "selling" area of your funnel, the money will start to flood in.

At the end of the day, its not the size of your d-i-c-k, its how you use it. A big wang is the macho ego perception, however you can get the same (if not better) results with better targeting.

So, increase your targeted traffic, and thus you increase your new leads/day as well as the quality of those leads.

PS: DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DONT FU-CK-ING SELL TO THEM the very first email you send to them. THE ONLY exception to this rule, is if they JUST bought something from you, and your follow-up email says something like "Thanks for your purchase, you may also be interested in x, y, and z". Though, this should be done on the checkout process itself (upsell directly on your site).. However, I have done it also in the follow up email and snagged some extra people by using the upsell in the follow up emails to their purchase. I give them the super 50% off right now (because they just bought from me) deal that will go away in some short time (24hours).

You can buy traffic, and you can buy leads. Just DO NOT buy email lists from people! That is illegal, spam, and just stupid. I don't care if they give you a 1million email list for free, they probably scraped them from Google or Craigslist, or they have a subscription from a site that gives them 30k/day and they are just selling you the month's worth. When i first started, I was paying $50/mo for a service that gave me about 50k emails a month total, a few thousand a day... I could sell the whole month's worth of leads (50k of them) for $20 a pop, and I was making money reselling their lists.. I did mail to them first, and snagged a few actions.. however, most of the actions where people replying telling my do die lol.. Those lists are all spammed to hell..

Just think about it, nobody is going to sell or give you a good email list. period. If it is still good, then they are guarding it with their life until they are done abusing it like a 2cent whore. Then they will sell it to some idiot desperate to make "moniez" online.. who will email to it once, and get their sites suspended.

Use PPC on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and other popular social sites. Ones that allow you to really go all crazy with choosing who you want to advertise to. If you have a CPA for a baby pillow, find women 18-35 who are engaged or married. I havent ran FB for a while, so I dunno what else they allow you to tap into. I would try to target "pregnant" women obviously.

Find solo ad providers that look legit. Presentation is EVERYTHING. If they have a crappy 1998 website, close the page and move on. If they have a good list, then they make decent money, and they can at least afford to buy a decent website. Solo providers also have other lists, which you can "talk" your way onto :) Just buy small 100 click solo blasts from MANY DIFFERENT providers. Record your results with each of them.. The ones that show promise on your 100 click test run (which costs money!), come back and buy a 500 click or 1,000 click solo blast. Just dont buy a 100 click, then turn around 2 days later and buy a 500 click from them. They are probably mailing to the same list. So give them at least a week, then order the higher package. You don't want to hurt your higher, more expensive blast. If they JUST saw your email, they dont want to see it again the next day!

It CAN be good to but up a provider. If the 100 click, 500 click, ect. runs go great.. Talk to them, and see if they have any other, or better, lists that they dont use for solos.. Offer to pay a bit more, since it is a fresh list that hasnt been hounded by solo-ads. Buy 3-6 blasts from them. Space them out every 2-3 days. Use this to your advantage, and setup a good series of emails. Make these emails work together to warm them up. Its hard to get someone to take action on the 1st email (its YOUR first email to their list!), so sending a couple emails can really help you here. Squeeze all you can get out of his list, then move on. You can come back to the same provider later, but give it time, like a month or longer, and promote something different the next time you come back..

Next thing you know, you have a couple trusty providers you hit up often, and another couple new guys your testing out. So you could have 5 proven good providers, and testing 2-3 new providers a month..

Last thing.. Don't forget about the Google content network! You can (cheaply) get your banner to show on thousands of sites all across the internet. Then look at the data, find the best sites, and setup a new campaign but ONLY focusing on those specific domains. Check them out in your browser and get a feel for where the banners are placed on the site, ect. You may find a specific page you want to run it on, instead of randomly throughout their whole site. If your bidding on an exact URL, your ad will show more, as apposed to if your advertising on the whole site (then its rotated around the whole site). So you have like 2 campaigns, one for your EXACT sites that you have found, and the other is a mass shit storm of every site you can get (except the ones your doing exact domains).. When you find new good winners, move them into your exact campaign to target running ads on that domain (and/or page) specifically.

Work your way up, and before you know it your spending $500/day on advertising.. but who cares if it's making you $5k a day! I would scale up more, and spend $5k a day.. or spend $500k.. as long as I am profiting, the large amount of money I spend a day is irrelevant! You can't say "oh thats too much money to blow every day"... You need to remember, it is not your money yet. It is your business money.

In the end.. if your financially set and don't need a mass amount of money (to pay off debts).. Then just split off a set amount of money every month. If you scale up to making $10k/month.. Only transfer $2k/month (EVERY MONTH) into your personal account. The other $8k/mo stays in your business account. It isnt worth thinking about an amount right now, but you will need to come up with a percent (or number) to spend on advertising every month. If you are at $10k/month.. then move $2k to your personal (to live on, pay bills for the month), leaving you $8k business money. Take $4k of that and spend back on advertising.

If you knew how much money companies like Ford, Toyota, Microsoft, Chase, Mastercard, ect. spend a day on advertising, it would make you sick. They spend more on advertising in 1 day, than you probably make in a year. It is just business. If you are scared to spend money on it, then you are in the wrong business!

Hope this helps someone. It was just my rant, and tid-bits of advice. It isnt any 1 solid "do this and make money", but more of an outline to train your brain into thinking. Anyone can click a few buttons and target ads in front of related people, shit my 8 year old can do that. I could make up an exercise (like a fun school worksheet) and say "Johnny is selling LCD TV's. How would he find the correct audience of people who would be more likely to buy his TV?" and she could come with traits or interests! "People who like movies, or sports, more likely men than women, men over 18 but under 40, ect ect".. I could then say "well, 18-40 is a large gap, how can we find out the age of men who we are targeting".. She would say "we can split them up into groups, 18-25 26-35 36-50"... Then you test all those variants. You may find out that men 18-25 is your best rage.. Why? maybe because they aren't as wise as a 30 or 50 year old. They are more apt to just put it on their credit card. Then they get older, and have kids so a TV isnt a priority for 26-35. and well, 36-50 they don't care as much about having a bad ass new TV.. ---- Now this is NOT real data, so dont go running PPC on this lol! I am just saying, its easy as hell... So why are you not making money? It is probably because you are too d*** scared to put any money into it!

The hard part is putting it all together, not the actual marketing itself.. You have to find out how to setup, track, and manage, all of it at once. You have to run 10 different PPC campaigns, queue up and lock in new solo-ad runs.. Create a new website for a new niche to try out.. You have to write all the emails (100s+ of them) for the auto-responders.. move people in your lists (if they arent moved automatically by a trigger on click/open).. shit, the list goes on.. You may be able to do EVERY single one of those things, on their own.. The problem is, putting them ALL together as part of your daily routine.

Anyone can START a business... but what separates the winners from the losers, is sustaining it! You can't teach management skills in a YouTube video, or some Warrior Forum eBook course...

/RANT
12-29-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: [GUIDE] How to run your "Internet Business" - CyberPunk Rants
Thanks for all this! You could write an e-book and gain ever more subscribers from all this stuff...LOL!!! Cool Cool Cool
(12-29-2013 01:39 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  I was browsing the forum and saw someone ask: "how do i get 200-500 optins daily?".. It got me writing.. Then it turned more into a rant. So this isn't your magic key to success. This post is really just to get you to look at what you have, or are, doing in your internet (so called) business. Is it a business for you, or are you just pissing around with your S***** wordpress blog that gets 0 traffic? This post is to get you thinking, and to get you to open your d*** eyes that you need to change now, or you will not make it very far.

In response to his question "how do I get 200-500 optins" - For 1, you shouldn't be capping yourself. How do I get a lot, or what are the best ways to get new leads into my list.. would be better questions. Your question, is saying you don't want 2k or 5k optins a day.. There is a difference. You could get 200-500 just by doing Facebook PPC if you wanted. However, that gets expensive, and to do 2k-5k leads a day solely on PPC, would cost a good amount of cash every day. Instead, incorporate 5 or 10 different sources. By using cheaper sources (such as media buys or solo-ads), you can off-set the amount your paying for your Facebook leads, because they are a lot cheaper. What you need to know is, you don't promote the same thing to all of them! Or at least the same manner.

Facebook lets you really dig in there and try to pick out the cream of the crop.. or you could lower your target audience and take what you can get.. Really though, Facebook is a great tool for getting GOOD leads but not MASS leads. In order to get a ton of leads, you will need to be experienced in marketing and have a pretty good sales funnel in place. 5-10 emails warming them up, giving them some crap, getting them to know you, then getting them to buy something small from you... then warming them up more, and getting them to buy something bigger.. again, until you get them to buy your "big ticket item"... It could be that your not selling products, but a service... same thing.. Offer a small $10 backlink package, and deliver it FAST with a good report. Make them say "wow that was fast and professional, I like the report too".. Then you can later (after warming them up) get them to buy your $199/mo SEO package, or $1,000 then $100/mo for routine monthly work... However, your NEVER going to get them to bite on your $1,000 item without warming them up, and they probably will not buy something expensive from you if they have never bought anything off you before. That is where your cheap little $10 - $20 sales come in, then higher to like $100..

With media buys, and solo ads, ect.. You can really get a flood of traffic to a squeeze page, but your more limited on how you can target them. You can really only get down to categories.. So getting "cream of the crop" leads is harder, but you can get a HELL of a lot more average leads. So you need a way to weed them out. Send them a series of emails, but spread out your target in ways that you can later separate them. Maybe they are into the internet business, but not into SEO or software.. maybe they are into MLM instead? maybe they are into blogging... Toss out emails in different areas. MAKE SURE your subject is clear, so you can say "If they opened this email then they must be interested in xx because I make it clear in the subject that it is about that".. If your sending an email to test the water and see if they are into SEO, make sure it says something about SEO or backlinks or Link Pyramids, or getting your links indexed.. If its an email about MLM to see if they are interested, make the subject about that, like: "The 7 reasons people fail in MLMs". After you have sent 10-20 emails, you can then MOVE the people into new lists based on what emails they opened/clicked.. Then you can focus deeper on each list, warming them up, and getting them pushed towards buying from you.

DO NOT just have 1 list in your Aweber (sucks) or GetResponse (best) account and put everyone in it. And just because they joined in a specific list, doesn't mean they have to stay there! Find out where they belong, move them there, so you can take the appropriate action! Make sure you are moving out those who have bought from you, they are your golden leads. Those who have bought more than once, move them somewhere. Repeat buyers are 10x better than 1 time buyers! And you should TALK to your repeat buyers differently than those who bought off you only once, and they should get rewarded with better discounts/deals!

Getting 600-2000 unique visitors a day to your site. A decent squeeze should convert at about 30% depending on your niche. You can average about 20% to 50%, some markets convert better. Also, it depends on where your traffic is coming from. If you have a corvette website about corvettes and ranked for keywords about corvette's, then your optin rates could be well over 50%!!! If they are coming to your corvette site from random places, you could get really low conversion rates.. By snagging traffic of related sites or keywords, they are already warmed up for you. So just because your squeeze page is converting at 21% doesnt mean it sucks, it could mean your traffic source(s), or quality of traffic, is too low. Get your traffic quality up, and see how well your squeeze really converts! You want at least 30%. If your under 40% go ahead and try to tweak it to get it over 40%. If your over 40 and pretty happy with it, then leave it alone before you break it. This is where A/B split testing comes in handy. you could schedule 1,000 visitors (or just keep your campaign running until you get enough visitors to conclude your data), but at least a couple hundred people. Take the winner, and make another tweak, split testing again.. It reminds me of getting an eye exam. "Which one is clearer, A or B?".. B!.. "Okay good, now which is clearer, A or B"... lol

A good way to test your squeeze page conversions is Facebook, or LinkedIn, or somewhere you know you can get good leads, even if you have to pay a bit more for them. Once you get it all tweaked, open the gates.

There are a dozen GOOD media buy networks where you could buy cheap traffic. There are lead services like GetResponse's lead program, or DirectCPC. Google and Yahoo PPC. A dozen social networking sites.. Places that allow you to send an email to their member base, like the Linked In paid emails.. Sometimes even traffic exchanges or PTC sites allow you to buy an email blast.. Guest post on high traffic blogs in your niche.

You may be thinking... well all these are paid and cost money.. Umm Yes, This is business, cough up the cash and get used to the idea of having an advertising budget! Whoever told you that you can make money online for free, was lying. If you want real success in this business, you gotta pay for it! If you want 2-10 leads a day, then keep with your crappy free methods. I can make more money in 1 day (profit) than you can in a whole month, if not year, with your free S***. If your too scared to spend money on advertising, then I suggest you get a 9-5 because your in the wrong business, and the "internet" dream isn't going to work out very well for you. The free crap will barely get you going. If you want to make enough to live very comfortably, then your going to have to pay for advertising.

There are a few exceptions, some people get lucky. To them, they may think you can make money online without spending money. I want you to understand, that those people hit the lottery and got lucky. The right place, with the right thing, at the right time. It more than likely will not happen to you. So stop waiting, stop pissing around, stand up and do something about it. Don't quit your JOB yet, use it to help save up money, use it to pay for advertising. If you have a Job, it shouldn't be hard to start off spending $100/mo on advertising. Try out a bunch of different places. Just make sure your mixing up different niche's, products, and traffic sources. Try a little bit of everything. Also, make sure you have a good funnel for each! I mean at least 10-20 emails already queued up, and already have your "trigger" to sell to them spaced out in the queue.

So all you gotta do is dump leads in, and money shits out the back end of your funnel.

Do not quit your job until you have made DOUBLE your monthly income solely from the internet, for at least 6 months to a year. When you quit is on you, just make sure you don't jump the gun. I have seen it where people make $5k a month for a couple months, then S*** hits the fan and they are broke and already quit their job. Don't set yourself up for failure, especially if you have a family! Make sure you have enough money saved up, and have racked up enough experience to where you can bounce back from a failing campaign. Just because you have a good campaign or two profiting does not make you an expert, and it doesn't mean you know what your doing. You could be lucky, and after those campaigns die off, you could be left with nothing.. No money, and no real knowledge of wtf to do.

Anyways...
You could do well with 20-50 leads/day if your product your selling in the end of your funnel costs any real money ($50-$500 per sale). You don't need a lot of optins to make a lot of money, though it helps lol.. I would rather have 20 new leads a day, that are really really targeted vs 200 leads that are cold and not related.. Some people just optin just cuz'. They may have been looking up how to make an apple pie, and somehow got a touch of A.D.D. and ended up on your site because they are a guy and likes cars in general. That doesn't mean they even like corvette's. They could be a Ford guy for all you know.

Leads that come from crappy sources, or not as filtered, can be good. Even mass PTC traffic. The quality is a lot lower, but there are gems in there. And since its so cheap, its worth doing. You could get 100+ leads a day solely from buying PTC traffic. However, they aren't your Facebook PPC quality though... So put these PTC people into a small funnel, and split them into different lists appropriately. If they open/click then move them into an appropriate list, based on their interest they showed.

What I am saying is.. low quality leads are good too. You just need a process to sift the good leads out. Later on, maybe once every 6 months, do some house cleaning. Those leads who haven't clicked or opened an email in the past X days (you come up with how may days back to go), move them to your "S***" list lol.. You dont want to delete leads, so move them into a list thats for only those who havent done anything at all since they opted in. Send them some "bait" emails twice a month. Some of them will come around, and when they open/click, move them to another list.. Just dont keep mailing to them all the time because they are tire-kickers, but give them a chance to come around. Hell, I have had people not open an email or click a link in 6 months, then later they buy from me out of the blue..

After you get this going, and you have 200+ leads coming into your lists a day.. Thing will start to pick up the pace after 2-3 months. Don't get discouraged right away! You gotta let your funnel do the work, and that may take a month or longer. You have to give it time to warm them up and move them along. If you start today with NO list, and boom turn on the traffic.. it would still be a few weeks before you really see anything positive, other than new leads coming in. Especially because you dont sell to them for a couple emails later, so you hvent had the chance to make money off them yet. Once you have a steady supply of people making it to your "selling" area of your funnel, the money will start to flood in.

At the end of the day, its not the size of your d-i-c-k, its how you use it. A big wang is the macho ego perception, however you can get the same (if not better) results with better targeting.

So, increase your targeted traffic, and thus you increase your new leads/day as well as the quality of those leads.

PS: DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DONT FU-CK-ING SELL TO THEM the very first email you send to them. THE ONLY exception to this rule, is if they JUST bought something from you, and your follow-up email says something like "Thanks for your purchase, you may also be interested in x, y, and z". Though, this should be done on the checkout process itself (upsell directly on your site).. However, I have done it also in the follow up email and snagged some extra people by using the upsell in the follow up emails to their purchase. I give them the super 50% off right now (because they just bought from me) deal that will go away in some short time (24hours).

You can buy traffic, and you can buy leads. Just DO NOT buy email lists from people! That is illegal, spam, and just stupid. I don't care if they give you a 1million email list for free, they probably scraped them from Google or Craigslist, or they have a subscription from a site that gives them 30k/day and they are just selling you the month's worth. When i first started, I was paying $50/mo for a service that gave me about 50k emails a month total, a few thousand a day... I could sell the whole month's worth of leads (50k of them) for $20 a pop, and I was making money reselling their lists.. I did mail to them first, and snagged a few actions.. however, most of the actions where people replying telling my do die lol.. Those lists are all spammed to hell..

Just think about it, nobody is going to sell or give you a good email list. period. If it is still good, then they are guarding it with their life until they are done abusing it like a 2cent whore. Then they will sell it to some idiot desperate to make "moniez" online.. who will email to it once, and get their sites suspended.

Use PPC on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and other popular social sites. Ones that allow you to really go all crazy with choosing who you want to advertise to. If you have a CPA for a baby pillow, find women 18-35 who are engaged or married. I havent ran FB for a while, so I dunno what else they allow you to tap into. I would try to target "pregnant" women obviously.

Find solo ad providers that look legit. Presentation is EVERYTHING. If they have a crappy 1998 website, close the page and move on. If they have a good list, then they make decent money, and they can at least afford to buy a decent website. Solo providers also have other lists, which you can "talk" your way onto :) Just buy small 100 click solo blasts from MANY DIFFERENT providers. Record your results with each of them.. The ones that show promise on your 100 click test run (which costs money!), come back and buy a 500 click or 1,000 click solo blast. Just dont buy a 100 click, then turn around 2 days later and buy a 500 click from them. They are probably mailing to the same list. So give them at least a week, then order the higher package. You don't want to hurt your higher, more expensive blast. If they JUST saw your email, they dont want to see it again the next day!

It CAN be good to but up a provider. If the 100 click, 500 click, ect. runs go great.. Talk to them, and see if they have any other, or better, lists that they dont use for solos.. Offer to pay a bit more, since it is a fresh list that hasnt been hounded by solo-ads. Buy 3-6 blasts from them. Space them out every 2-3 days. Use this to your advantage, and setup a good series of emails. Make these emails work together to warm them up. Its hard to get someone to take action on the 1st email (its YOUR first email to their list!), so sending a couple emails can really help you here. Squeeze all you can get out of his list, then move on. You can come back to the same provider later, but give it time, like a month or longer, and promote something different the next time you come back..

Next thing you know, you have a couple trusty providers you hit up often, and another couple new guys your testing out. So you could have 5 proven good providers, and testing 2-3 new providers a month..

Last thing.. Don't forget about the Google content network! You can (cheaply) get your banner to show on thousands of sites all across the internet. Then look at the data, find the best sites, and setup a new campaign but ONLY focusing on those specific domains. Check them out in your browser and get a feel for where the banners are placed on the site, ect. You may find a specific page you want to run it on, instead of randomly throughout their whole site. If your bidding on an exact URL, your ad will show more, as apposed to if your advertising on the whole site (then its rotated around the whole site). So you have like 2 campaigns, one for your EXACT sites that you have found, and the other is a mass S*** storm of every site you can get (except the ones your doing exact domains).. When you find new good winners, move them into your exact campaign to target running ads on that domain (and/or page) specifically.

Work your way up, and before you know it your spending $500/day on advertising.. but who cares if it's making you $5k a day! I would scale up more, and spend $5k a day.. or spend $500k.. as long as I am profiting, the large amount of money I spend a day is irrelevant! You can't say "oh thats too much money to blow every day"... You need to remember, it is not your money yet. It is your business money.

In the end.. if your financially set and don't need a mass amount of money (to pay off debts).. Then just split off a set amount of money every month. If you scale up to making $10k/month.. Only transfer $2k/month (EVERY MONTH) into your personal account. The other $8k/mo stays in your business account. It isnt worth thinking about an amount right now, but you will need to come up with a percent (or number) to spend on advertising every month. If you are at $10k/month.. then move $2k to your personal (to live on, pay bills for the month), leaving you $8k business money. Take $4k of that and spend back on advertising.

If you knew how much money companies like Ford, Toyota, Microsoft, Chase, Mastercard, ect. spend a day on advertising, it would make you sick. They spend more on advertising in 1 day, than you probably make in a year. It is just business. If you are scared to spend money on it, then you are in the wrong business!

Hope this helps someone. It was just my rant, and tid-bits of advice. It isnt any 1 solid "do this and make money", but more of an outline to train your brain into thinking. Anyone can click a few buttons and target ads in front of related people, S*** my 8 year old can do that. I could make up an exercise (like a fun school worksheet) and say "Johnny is selling LCD TV's. How would he find the correct audience of people who would be more likely to buy his TV?" and she could come with traits or interests! "People who like movies, or sports, more likely men than women, men over 18 but under 40, ect ect".. I could then say "well, 18-40 is a large gap, how can we find out the age of men who we are targeting".. She would say "we can split them up into groups, 18-25 26-35 36-50"... Then you test all those variants. You may find out that men 18-25 is your best rage.. Why? maybe because they aren't as wise as a 30 or 50 year old. They are more apt to just put it on their credit card. Then they get older, and have kids so a TV isnt a priority for 26-35. and well, 36-50 they don't care as much about having a bad ass new TV.. ---- Now this is NOT real data, so dont go running PPC on this lol! I am just saying, its easy as hell... So why are you not making money? It is probably because you are too d*** scared to put any money into it!

The hard part is putting it all together, not the actual marketing itself.. You have to find out how to setup, track, and manage, all of it at once. You have to run 10 different PPC campaigns, queue up and hide in new solo-ad runs.. Create a new website for a new niche to try out.. You have to write all the emails (100s+ of them) for the auto-responders.. move people in your lists (if they arent moved automatically by a trigger on click/open).. S***, the list goes on.. You may be able to do EVERY single one of those things, on their own.. The problem is, putting them ALL together as part of your daily routine.

Anyone can START a business... but what separates the winners from the losers, is sustaining it! You can't teach management skills in a YouTube video, or some Warrior Forum eBook course...

/RANT
12-29-2013, 02:04 AM
RE:
+5 for that EFFORT bro ... Hats OFF
12-29-2013, 02:09 AM
RE:
Thanks for your effort cyberpunk...
12-29-2013, 02:16 AM
RE:
Great info thanks a lot
61.gif

More exclusive shares! Click Here
12-29-2013, 06:54 AM
RE:
Thanks for the guide. Reps Added
12-30-2013, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 08:16 AM by Gadzookz.)
RE:
Great eye opener for newbies, etc. Repp given. Love this content like I love your cracks and nulls. This is the sh** the "gurus" don't want you to know (realize).
12-30-2013, 08:13 PM
RE:
+3 rep thank you
12-30-2013, 11:22 PM
RE:
Tanks :) very good post.
01-07-2014, 02:14 AM
RE:
nice post...
26.gif

47.gif