42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Yo, Hello : )
Hello to all here :hello:, and I'm glad to have arrived through an invite from ES5. No I'm not Blazing, well yes I am just not in that way. More along the lines of nightmares like Wes Craven. Also I'm not a Maximilli-onaire, well not yet but working on it with ft IM, so I hope I'm still worthy. I'm mostly focused on SEO/SEM which does of course involve slapping G around, and ducking or dodging when needed. I'm launching my own software this year, just a small program, and hope to continue to have more of my own created.

I've noticed a bit of sharing going on and have some things I'd like to contribute to the freebies, so I'll get to that soon. So what's the focuses of CPA L VIP? What's your IM specialties? Looking forward to a prosperous 2011. Btw, Kitahara is a pretty lady - nice.

Take it easy
03-02-2011, 10:46 PM
RE: Yo, Hello : )
(03-02-2011 04:58 PM)Blazen Wrote:  Hello to all here :hello:, and I'm glad to have arrived through an invite from ES5. No I'm not Blazing, well yes I am just not in that way. More along the lines of nightmares like Wes Craven. Also I'm not a Maximilli-onaire, well not yet but working on it with ft IM, so I hope I'm still worthy. I'm mostly focused on SEO/SEM which does of course involve slapping G around, and ducking or dodging when needed. I'm launching my own software this year, just a small program, and hope to continue to have more of my own created.

I've noticed a bit of sharing going on and have some things I'd like to contribute to the freebies, so I'll get to that soon. So what's the focuses of CPA L VIP? What's your IM specialties? Looking forward to a prosperous 2011. Btw, Kitahara is a pretty lady - nice.

Take it easy

Let me answer your question. CPAleadVIP is supposed to be a PRIVATE FORUM for Millionaire Successful Internet Marketer. The history of this was there were only 5 people including the ADMIN who had this forum until the ADMIN decided to make this public.
This forum is somehow NEW and CURRENTLY we can't compete that hard with other Internet Marketer forum. But ONE THING is we can be proud being a member here. Most stuff in here were VIP files, VIP stuff,, which means it is NOT SHARED in public.. but we have special room for that what we call "SuperVIP room". where ALMOST ALL VIP files in Internet MArketing forum that charges you MONTHLY subscriptions of $25 to $35 just to have their files, BUT in supervip room you have it all in there so no need to pay monthly from different VIP internet marketing forum. SEE how that saves your money? :)

And there's more benefit to come. :)
03-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Thanks Lala I apperciate your post. Interesting history! I feel there's a real need for this forum as all the other PUBLIC IM forums are drowned out and wasted with noob nonsense and are better used for classic entertainment than a place to share true success and continue to remain successful. Hopefully this forum doesn't wander too far public and erode the value. No need to worry about competing with the other Internet Marketing forums.
03-03-2011, 03:32 AM
(03-03-2011 02:02 AM)Blazen Wrote:  Thanks Lala I apperciate your post. Interesting history! I feel there's a real need for this forum as all the other PUBLIC IM forums are drowned out and wasted with noob nonsense and are better used for classic entertainment than a place to share true success and continue to remain successful. Hopefully this forum doesn't wander too far public and erode the value. No need to worry about competing with the other Internet Marketing forums.

Well said Blazen. I still have my newbie moments when I say and do silly things, but for the most part I'm here looking for a place to share ideas and strategies with other professionals who are DOING IT and not just talking about it. I look forward to sharing ideas with you. Welcome to the forum.
03-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Welcome to CPALEADVIP !
48.gif
07-14-2012, 06:37 AM
Yo, Hello : )
Welcome to BBF mate
enjoy your stay here :)

86.gif