9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed
 
12-05-2013, 05:55 AM
Post: #21
RE:
I ordered 10k views from SIBIL order was fast and of good quality. I got 100% retention and all views were referred from social networks etc.
They also over-delivered. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who wants to resell these views.
Thanks,
Ivan
19.gif
12-05-2013, 06:13 AM
Post: #22
RE:
I ordered 10k views from SIBIL, he delivered them in less than 24 hours.
They were all referred and he also over delivered. 100% Retention
I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to resell YouTube retention views because
they are of VERY HIGH QUALITY and the price is an added bonus.
Ivan
12-05-2013, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 04:48 PM by Detrix.)
Post: #23
RE:
Thank you, Ivan! Hope you order again soon!
12-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Post: #24
RE:
Guys, this is definitely awesome service to those looking for Youtube views. Another thing is very affordable. Promise, you will love it! I highly recommend this to you guys out there...
15.gif
FREE GRAMMARLY COOKIES: JOIN OUR TELEGRAM: https://t.me/grammarlypremiumaccount
12-06-2013, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 06:01 PM by rishikita.)
Post: #25
RE:
Most of the referrers are social media sites with approx 99% retention. How do u give mate. BTW my video is already ranked on front page with 30K drip fed package. Be ready for the next order once the video is ready and uploaded.
[Image: 728x90.gif]
12-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Post: #26
RE:
(12-06-2013 05:37 PM)acp31 Wrote:  Guys, this is definitely awesome service to those looking for Youtube views. Another thing is very affordable. Promise, you will love it! I highly recommend this to you guys out there...
Thanks for feedback! Enjoy your views!
12-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Post: #27
RE:
(12-06-2013 05:56 PM)rishikita Wrote:  Most of the referrers are social media sites with approx 99% retention. How do u give mate. BTW my video is already ranked on front page with 30K drip fed package. Be ready for the next order once the video is ready and uploaded.
Thanks, mate! Glad it ranked your video!
26.gif
12-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Post: #28
RE:
Hi. I've sent email to youtubecheap@yahoo.com to order
Waiting for your reply
12-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Post: #29
RE:
Replied by PM, mate
12-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Post: #30
RE:
Online and taking orders!
18.gif
Closed
 




12.gif
Free counters!