| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
12-03-2013, 03:39 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
[GET] Ryan Diess and Frank Kern Black Friday Bootcamp
So this was a $7 webinar training with a 1k upsell. I found the material to be quite good, even though I think Frank Kern is dark, and Ryan Diess is questionable. Since they were sharing some of what they're doing, and there's no question those two make a lot of money.
The training was all about how they're currently structuring sales funnels. Salespage Magic Button : Here are the pdf slides, I'm working on downloading the webinar replay, which was 3+ hours. Anyone have tips on how to download adobe flash player videos? My Applian Media Catcher it's working on this one. Magic Button : |
|||
|
12-03-2013, 04:09 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
|
|||
|
12-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
12-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Here's the link
http://blackfridaybootcamp.com/replay |
|||
|
12-03-2013, 04:27 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Me Wuv You Wong Time
|
|||
|
12-03-2013, 04:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 04:35 AM by Darth V.)
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I think here's another one:
http://blackfridaybootcamp.com/bfb-simulcast In fact I don't think they're protecting them now, since they're making a hard sell at the end anyway. |
|||
|
12-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Thanks for the share, really great and rep added!
|
|||
|
12-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
12-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
So they were charging people $7 to watch a long sales pitch?
Effing aholes. |
|||
|
12-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
unsaid Wrote:Live Training on 11-28-2014 BHeisenberg Wrote:Seriously? pukie Wrote:Come on now. Unsaid actually posted a link to a paid product, I don't understand why and what you are bitching about, bheisenberg. You don't have to attend the live event if you don't want to. You don't like the product or Ryan deiss? So be it, that's your own problem, there are people who actually appreciate this share. And of course we all know it's a sales funnel and that there's gonna be a pitch for an upsell, Ryan has been doing the same old thing for the past few years. There's also this thing called using a throw-away email, have you thought about that? Geez, fancy coming here whining and demanding the OP to post the recording, who do you think you are, no one owes you anything and no one is obliged to attend to any of your needs or requests. BHeisenberg Wrote:Unsaid, you have hurt my feelings (NOT), I usually buy things I can actually use after I evaluate them here, I give thanks when it is due and I post mirrors or stuff I found myself.
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
|
|||









