9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-12-2013, 09:13 AM
RE:
interested, pm me
11-12-2013, 09:41 AM
RE:
Sent you a pm. Looking forward to checking it out.
Cheers!
11-12-2013, 11:05 PM
RE:
Here is some change to join test becasue my PM box is overloaded

Look here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-FREE...ine?page=1 at "how to join section"
11-13-2013, 02:02 AM
RE:
interested, pm me :)
11-13-2013, 08:12 PM
RE:
See "How to join section"
11.gif
11-15-2013, 04:56 AM
RE:
I have a question for you, will this script follow the followers of an specific user ID? (Not another twit farm member?) or it only can follow followers from keywords-twitfarm members, thank you
11-15-2013, 07:34 PM
RE:
Yes
It can follow users from list called "Accounts"
11-18-2013, 02:05 AM
RE:
So, here is my honest review! I've been testing TwiFarm for about 2 weeks and I must say that this script rocks.
First of all I'd like to say that it is server based, so you don't need to use your own pc: just install it on the server side, configurate some options and your twitter campaign is ready.
The main features of TwiFarm is: follow, unfollow, retweet, tweet premade text, tweet url + keywords, actions with keywords - tweet, retweet, follow by key, parse and use trands in twitter.
I'm using TwiFarm mainly for the fast indexation purposes (grow authority profiles and tweet+retweet urls). I prefer 'organic' indexation instead of using some services, especially when I'm running expensive link building campaign (natural results in the eyes of search engines).
Besides, you can use TwiFarm for the twitter marketing purposes - sell followers/tweets/retweets etc. TwiFram in such case guarantees you a steady result.
I also have some suggestions that I'll post in skype group, however the main feature I'd like to add is the ability to build the campaign: 1. I add accounts; 2. then content; 3. save this configuration so that these account will be used only in this campaign (it is profitable for example when you are promoting something for the targeted group - females for example).
In the end some results of slowly using twifarm for about 2 weeks:
[Image: xW712Yz.jpg]

[Image: iEvYGmV.jpg]

[Image: h4PTUg6.jpg]
11-18-2013, 03:23 AM
RE:
as i know, twifarm using new twitter api. does it mean we should authorize accounts one by one? as if using api, we have to create twitter apps.
11-18-2013, 04:16 AM
RE:
(11-18-2013 03:23 AM)NinjaInTraining Wrote:  as i know, twifarm using new twitter api. does it mean we should authorize accounts one by one? as if using api, we have to create twitter apps.
you need to authorize only one account.
45.gif
Closed

69.gif