29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2013, 10:56 AM
RE:
Worked for me.. I was using a different upload of sendblaster where the username is "F***@you.com" (not joking or directing that at you danny) Trying to find the post for it.. Pretty sure it was on this forum.. could have been another black hat forum tho... if i find it ill post it here... in the mean time try hashing out the 2 lines i gave you in the host file run send blaster then unhash and run.. Don't know if that is going to do anything or not. Make sure you are editing the host file and the user action (privoxy) file as administrator before editing.
73cash killz
11-13-2013, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013 11:05 AM by Sumiko.)
RE:
I used the same username and password. It was provided on this site. It says invalid key and is now blocked. I used revo Unistaller to uninstall and then reinstalled but it still says key invalid key sendblaster is now blocked.
11-13-2013, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013 11:24 PM by dannyzuko.)
RE:
(11-13-2013 10:56 AM)blkshadow82 Wrote:  Worked for me.. I was using a different upload of sendblaster where the username is "F***@you.com" (not joking or directing that at you danny) Trying to find the post for it.. Pretty sure it was on this forum.. could have been another black hat forum tho... if i find it ill post it here... in the mean time try hashing out the 2 lines i gave you in the host file run send blaster then unhash and run.. Don't know if that is going to do anything or not. Make sure you are editing the host file and the user action (privoxy) file as administrator before editing.
Funny enough I was also using the F***@you.com!!! Neither are working.. I removed all regedit files and all instances of the file I opened without doing the ip blocks so it must be doing something locally to block the software, I think if I did the ip blocks to begin with I would be ok.

I bet there is a file in roaming or something that is doing it..

For those that need this try this http://bulkmailerpro.com/features.html

It is free and I am using it now and works GREAT F*** SB!!!
11-14-2013, 07:52 AM
RE:
Fix is here

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-2-install

44.gif