| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
10-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
10-17-2013, 06:04 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
oh im afraid that is not possible in the time being and maybe also in the near future, this will need more server resources than i can afford :(
|
|||
|
10-19-2013, 09:18 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
10-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
10-20-2013, 05:21 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Actually KR doesn't support this right now, the coming update allow you to choose the search engine and location for keywords.
Regards |
|||
|
10-20-2013, 06:10 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Only using for english
|
|||
|
10-28-2013, 08:10 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I am wondering why the hell every time I request a SEO score it showsthe full competition report ? that forces me to go back and click on the main keyword report.....Cmon man, you are better than this.
I was expecting that Kwd grouping to be available this week( hardly a big deal to implement) but instead u award us with something so annoying that I have reverted back to LTP again. I do not want to be presented with the competition of every F****** kwd ...that is for me to pick what,who, where,when,whatever keywords I choose and not some F****** piece of code slapping me with irrelevant details at this stage of any research. |
|||
|
10-28-2013, 09:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 09:25 PM by Caprock.)
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Sign up does not appear to be working. You can enter name, username, password and email but clicking on 'create my account' is not generating an action (on Mac with Chrome...have not tried other browsers yet).
Firefox works. |
|||





