48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-23-2013, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 02:55 PM by CharlieBrown.)
[GET] Hot Prospector Lead Finder - For Offline Consultants From Mark Helton
Your Hot Prospector Lead Finder Update is Ready!

Finally after almost 30 days of hard work, its ready for you to download. In case you forgot, I gave you access to my killer lead finding tool at no charge awhile back and mentioned we were working on an amazing update for you at NO COST!
Here's the features of the new update:

Facebook: Login to facebook and pull a list including business name, email and website address by keyword and location

Yellow Pages: Grab a list of businesses including business name, email and website address by keyword and location

MANTA: Get a list of businesses including owner names, emails, websites and more from the best database of online businesses

Get the update here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mark-helton.com/hplf-update/HP_b.air

We put alot into this tool, I hope it serves you and your business well.

Happy Prospecting!

Mark Helton

Includes tutorial videos. After download use any name and email address to register - however, please note that you must verify the address. If you don't want emails from Mark, make it a disposable email you won't use after this, if at all. Good choices are http://gmx.com or http://mail.com (the latter has multiple personalized urls you can use).

Runs on Adobe Air.

If you find this helpful, please take a moment to add maximum +reps ;)
They are appreciated.
10-23-2013, 12:26 PM
RE:
This is actually a pretty useful tool for being free. Thanks for reminding me to download the free update.
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
10-23-2013, 01:51 PM
RE:
this tool is crap
10-23-2013, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 02:13 PM by b1tr0t.)
RE:
Nooooo!!! No it's not! At least, that's not what your mom was telling me last night. She thought it was a good tool. She said she loves it!Heart

Hmmm... now that I think about it, I think she was talking about my tool
Love

Yeah, I think she was talking about my c o c k. Sorry, it's not always easy to understand her with my schlong in her mouth. You can understand that, right skippy?
Biggrin

(10-23-2013 01:51 PM)warriorbrandonlukas Wrote:  this tool is crap
Villainy. Feel it in your heart chakra.
10-23-2013, 02:45 PM
RE:
And you are a BIG FAT CRAP + Leecher at Bestblackhatforum 42rock

[Image: Cute_Baby_Showing_His_Middle_Finger.jpg]
67.gif
10-23-2013, 03:11 PM
RE:

Too funny - LMFAO - seriously! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
(10-23-2013 02:10 PM)b1tr0t Wrote:  Nooooo!!! No it's not! At least, that's not what your mom was telling me last night. She thought it was a good tool. She said she loves it!Heart

Hmmm... now that I think about it, I think she was talking about my tool
Love

Yeah, I think she was talking about my c o c k. Sorry, it's not always easy to understand her with my schlong in her mouth. You can understand that, right skippy?
Biggrin

10-23-2013, 03:59 PM
RE:
Looks awesome, thanks! Max reps added.
10-23-2013, 06:02 PM
RE:
max reps given!
10-23-2013, 06:13 PM
RE:
sawweeeeeeeet!! Thank you! +5 reppinage
10-23-2013, 07:12 PM