80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2013, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013 07:58 AM by riventiger.)
[GET] How To Get JVZOO Products FREE
Here is a quick tutorial on how to get jvzoo products FREE, This does not work on all products but some have not worked it out yet.

This is very simple and some of you may already know about it... But for those of you that don't here we go quick and simple tut!

Step 1: Create an account at jvzoo.com (Sign up as an affiliate)

Step 2: go to search for for products but instead of searching for a specific product, search for (OTO) or (special) or any keyword that product owners may use for their OTO pages. This will bring up a list of not only current OTO offer pages but all so pages that are not even released yet.... :)

Step 3: Proceed to check out the offer OTO pages 1 by 1 check the hole entire page for the (no thanks) or (no thanks i understand i will miss out on this great offer) something like this..... Click the link! If they have not protected it, This will take you to the download page for the product :)

Step 4:Download product....

Note: This will not work on all products so you will need to keep trying all the offer OTO pages and try different search terms....

Be Careful as always!

One of my colleagues did contact JVZOO about the issue and all they replied with was (There is nothing they can do about it!) lol

Rep +1 and Thanks Always appreciated! :)
Be remembered for what you did, not what you promised.
09-04-2013, 07:34 PM
RE:
Thanks for the info
09-04-2013, 08:17 PM
RE:
now they changed, i think.
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
09-04-2013, 09:21 PM
RE:
REVIEW:
i have test and got some awesome result but its not worked for some site..
Sharing a knowlegde is not a crime..
07-05-2014, 04:20 PM
RE:
I just searched the whole inventory and found only 5 products using the search.Now a days,the vendors are bit more cautious and protected their thanks pages.Any way thanks for the tip and i have shared two goods in BBHF using this technique.
58.gif

45.gif