6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-29-2024, 10:58 PM
RE: [GET] I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I'LL LET OTHERS SAY IT AGAIN
I've been using them since 2013/2014. They're the best.
06-30-2024, 07:04 AM
Thank you, Sheridan.

See, everybody? I'm not the only one who's a Real-Debrid fanboy/fangirl. Get on the bandwagon and start downloading some of the best files you will ever find anywhere.
10-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Thank you all very much for spending your valuable time to help us newbies. Not very tech savvy so I really appreciate the explanation of how all this works. Thank you
Today, 12:37 AM
I'm trying to upgrade my free Real-Debrid account to the 6mo. plan from Ohio (U.S.A.) but can't figure out how to pay.

I tried my debit cards and even Venmo for crypto but it didn't work.

Not comfortable giving my bank account since I had my identity stolen during the pandemic; fortunately work helped me sort that all out.

Any suggestions?
Today, 02:01 AM
@Ghost Fox: I am sorry to hear of your recent experience with sending a payment to Real-Debrid. I also received your PM and just replied to it. Please go and take a look.

For anyone else having issues trying to send funds, I recommend getting a message to Real-Debrid's support team.

Here is the link:

REAL-DEBRID SUPPORT
Magic Button :
Code:
https://real-debrid.com/support

Goodness forbid that there is a glitch in their system, let's hope it is temporary and that it will sort itself out soon. I have been a Real-Debrid user for years now and have posted my glowing reviews about the service. I wouldn't have a majority of the downloads I access daily without this great little app because there are so many websites online that feature loads of downloads you won't find anywhere, on premium (paid host) links. And Real-Debrid works like a genie where all those free-to-use debrid apps online aren't worth the bytes it takes to bring them up in your browser.

Just to test Real-Debrid's system and provide useful feedback about this, I would ordinarily extend my current subscription in an effort to share whether I met with the same problems you did trying to get my payment through --- but my current subscription does not expire until March 30, 2025. So I recently renewed for 6 months already.

I believe by sending Real-Debrid's support team a message about your payment issue, you should get the help you need. They can tell you if there is a technical glitch on their end and whether you should just wait a while and try again later.

When you contact them, be sure NOT to share any of your bank account details. That is information you provide on a form in a secure web environment --- not to a faceless, nameless customer support member somewhere halfway around the world. Once they hear that you are having trouble extending (or upgrading) your current account, someone should respond with helpful advice.

The only experience I had with Real-Debrid support was when I shared converted links from my account with a few BBHF members in a private message, which unknowingly, violated their terms of service. My account got shut down immediately and only after I inquired about it, I learned I was banned, pending an investigation. They thought my account had been hacked so the shut-down was primarily to protect me. The dead giveaway was all the different IP addresses in different parts of the world where these files from my account were being downloaded from.

Only after I owned up to being the one who shared those links, explaining that I worked with a team on a project and thus, sent the links (a lie, of course, but I was desperate to get my paid account back), did they re-instate me but not without a strong warning. So, you can say that my lone interaction with their support was quite scary but a learning experience, nonetheless. And from that interaction, I can tell you without a doubt, that they will respond.

It wasn't the same with Deepbrid. You could reach out to them with a problem and never hear back (but that was my experience many years ago --- things may have changed for the better with them by now).

And as for using a debit card, I've read that it isn't the safest way to do an online transaction because (unlike credit cards) any money withdrawn from your account cannot be recovered. Yet, I wanted to add that I use my debit card to renew my Real-Debrid account (I don't want or need a credit card). I do that every time I renew because I am unfamiliar with the new-fangled payment methods. So far, I have had no problems whatsoever. The transaction goes through, I get a receipt in my email and my Real-Debrid account resets to show the updated status.

So hopefuly, my advice to send their Customer Support a message will help.
69.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
Today, 02:29 AM
Thank you layna for e very clear explanation. There's very little info on their page and I would have left if it wasn't for your post!
It's mainly by worth of mouth I suppose that they find customers. Thanks again. Rep'd
Today, 08:26 AM
@MickJaglet: Yes, I agree. There is very little useful information on their site at-a-glance. I actually didn't know you could register a free account until I read and replied to Ghost Fox's post and PM. I paid for my account from the very start (and my experience with Deepbrid is what sent me running to Real-Debrid).

Once you register a basic, free account, log in and then you should be able to see additional details by clicking the text links at the top of the browser window.

One thing you can see clearly is the list of premium host servers they currently support (it changes from time-to-time). Just check out the visual representation (the little cluster of icons at the bottom-right of the screen inside your Real-Debrid account). Those icons are the hosts they support at the moment.

I say "at the moment" because Real-Debrid seems to frequently switch up on hosts they support. Whether that's a good thing or not, I cannot say but it certainly gives you flexibility. But on the other hand, if you find a host server you like or rely on but it's not a mainstay popular (as in regularly used) host, it may be here today and gone tomorrow.

I'd like to think that debrid tools add and drop host servers based on their user's experience. If they monitor their records, they can see which servers are delivering downloads successfully and how regularly the downloads go to dead links. So their decision must be on that basis.

You can hover your mouse over each icon in the cluster to see the actual premium host identity.

Here are some of the additional links you will see once you register and log into your own debrid account:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20241015-143045.png]

Each text link should be self-explanatory but basically, here's what you'd find in each:

Download - This is the area where you put premium host links into a window and click a button to remove the DRM code to get a basic link. You can put an unlimited number of links in the window and that helps for downloading large course files that have multiple links.

Torrents - This area is for downloading torrent files. I have yet to try torrent downloads in Real-Debrid because I mostly use Vuze for that.

My Devices - This is the link to click to see all of the devices you use Real-Debrid on. I have it on my computer but you can also use it on your televisions and other devices for streaming content. All your devices will show up in this space and you can do any adjustments you need to make there.

Premium Offers - This is where you would click to select a plan to extend your current paid subscription or if you're using the basic/free Real-Debrid (again, I didn't know a free account existed) you can upgrade to premium.

Help - Click that link to contact Real-Debrid's customer support.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20241015-143101.png]

Along the right side of the screen inside your account, you will see the Useful Links shown above. Many of them duplicate the ones I just went over with you. A few of them I'll try and explain here:

My Downloads - Click this link to see all of the files you have downloaded, archived in one area. At the top of the screen you will see small numbers, representing the number of pages available to go through. Each page will have a long list of files with links. You don't need to do anything with this except if you lost a file you downloaded from Real-Debrid or had trouble downloading it, you will find it here. You can then re-try the download. Unless you do general tidying up, this area can grow out of control. I generally go in and delete all of these archived downloads at least a few times a month if I decide I no longer need the links lying around.

Plugins - There are 2 plugins you may want to look at. One (JDownloader Plugin) integrates your account with your web browser to make downloading easier. I don't bother with these so I can't go into any detail on their use.

Additional Traffic - I don't use this link and have no idea what it's for.

Hosting Status - If you want to know the current status of a supported file host, you can click there. This may be useful if you are having problems with a download. Real-Debrid may post information about down-time for a host server or any problems that may cause that server to be offline.

Limits - I'm not sure but you may want to check for any limits with your account by clicking that link. The paid accounts should not have limits.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20241015-143119.png]

This is the magic window that does it all! Here is where you will drop the premium links you find for a course, magazine, ebook, etc. and click the UNRESTRICT MY LINKS button to turn those paid links into basic downloads (please ignore that little green computer icon sitting on the password field --- that's my ever-eager Roboform program waiting to supply a password where none exists --- hahaha!).

And lastly, here is the cluster of icons I talked about...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20241015-143140.png]

Supported Hosts - These are the file hosts that Real-Debrid supports as of this date. As I mentioned, they change. But the old tried-and-true popular hosts stay around. You don't have to worry about those. The lesser-known hosts come and go on a frequent basis.

For example, I use Rapid.gator links a lot because most file share sites feature that host --- plus, they work very well in Real-Debrid.

On the other hand, I used to use host (whose name escapes me because it wasn't a popular-known name) but when I tried to resume the downloads a few days later, the host was no longer supported.

WHY REAL-DEBRID IS "THE SHIT"!

All in all, Real-Debrid is the best app I've ever used for nuking the DRM out of premium links. I like it because unlike having a Rapid.gator or other paid account, you are not restricted to using a single host's links. Most course download files on the sites that feature downloads will display links to 2, sometimes 3 host servers. The file parts are interchangeable, which means if file parts 01 and 03 are good but file part 02 is dead on one host, you can simply grab the good links from there but jump over to get file part 02 on the alternate host. If you were restricted to using only Rapid.gator, for example, and the file part 02 was dead, you'd have to pass on downloading the entire course with such a huge portion of the files unavailable. Not so with a multi-host debrid app.

I'll stop here because I didn't intend this to be this long, rambling post but I'm providing you with a peek inside Real-Debrid if you don't have your own account. This way, you can see a lot of what you're missing because the links aren't available on their basic page.

By the way, I'm not Real-Debrid expert --- just a happy user --- but if you have a question about anything that you think I can help with related to this app, send me a PM and I'll be glad to try as best I know how. But for any specific technical advice or guidance, you should be able to get a response from their support.

I supplied the link to reach Customer Support in post #15.

And if you think I'm kidding about the number and quality of downloads you're missing out on by NOT having your own debrid app, do this little experiment...

Go to Google.

In the keyword search field, type this and press ENTER to see what comes up:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20241015-152103.png]

The first (and maybe the second) page of Google results will generally have some very interesting finds. And you can change up the keywords from AI to any marketer's name or descriptive keyword or course title you want. Either it's there or it isn't. But what you'll find is eye opening.

And if you have your very own Real-Debrid account, you can test the links if they're from a supported host.

You won't have to post (as much) for help with finding downloads or asking someone else to download a 10 GB file for you.

I hope this helps.

20.gif