| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
08-12-2013, 02:24 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I get the same error. and yes the dll exists but perhaps one of its dependencies doesnt.
If you continue through then login and fill out the project form and attempt to save a similar error and nothin gets saved. So there is no project to run |
|||
|
08-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
The soft is still in beta so there is a lot of bug...
Issue encoured can not be related to the crack... http://sickmarketing.com/forum/forumdisp...nt-Support |
|||
|
08-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(08-07-2013 10:31 PM)saltox Wrote:Fix here:(08-07-2013 10:24 PM)rihsano Wrote:hehe Pinoy?(08-07-2013 10:23 PM)saltox Wrote: First Blood!Haha like dota game bro http://sickmarketing.com/forum/showthrea...-dll-Issue |
|||
|
08-15-2013, 01:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 07:51 AM by atto711.)
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
it does work after the fix,Thanks! Kick Ass Share.
|
|||
|
08-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
08-19-2013, 09:36 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Thanks for this good suggestion ! :)
|
|||
|
08-25-2013, 07:21 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
So how do I log in, and i keep gatting an "0(Zero)" on the visited and links. I think main question.. how and what links do I use from "Blacklist" Local or cloud and on new project do I "scrape targets" or "use file with urls" at the top section after name project?
Please help Im kinda stuk...
|
|||







