| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
08-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How to use paypal in my country?
Hello, guys!
I want to lauch my product, but i have a horrible problem. I plan to use JVzoo platform,because it's free,but it uses only paypal for withdrawal. But Paypal doesn't supports receiving money in my country, just sending. What to do? Are there some safe and legitimate methods? I heard about payoneer card - anyone doing it safely? Thanks. |
|||
|
09-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
hy ddd,
i sent you several PMs but you didn't respond. Do respond and let's talk. I can help you with that. Regards.
|
|||
|
09-14-2013, 12:52 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
09-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
i had the same problem !! any help ???
|
|||
|
09-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Hy mohdkrar,
You need help with PayPal? I can help. Shoot me a PM. Cheers.
|
|||
|
10-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||






