25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2013, 05:40 PM
How I made $22,890+ in 4 months
I've shared a story similar to the one I"m about to share but this time I'm going to dive in how I made this work.

7 seminars over the course of 4 months, each time approximately 130 people came. I know that's not a lot but I like small groups and well it's hard to get 200+ people in one room. So, roughly 910 people came to my seminars in total over 4 months.

In that seminar I taught my usual, "The basics of internet marketing, the easy way". I just teach them about affiliate marketing and give them some ways to make money with videos, cpa and websites (naturally, it's more fleshed out then that). How much did I charge for the seminar? This time 7 dollars online (pre registration) or 9 dollars at the door (sneaky way to make a few extra bucks). So let's just say I made 7 dollars times 910 which equals $6,370 (no kids were allowed for seating purposes). I'd like to point out that I know people make more than that with their webinars and seminars with even less people.

So far we have made $6,370 bucks.

I switched up my strategy in which I allowed questions during my speech. As things boiled down I presented to them The Win System (wealth in numbers). This was of course the main reason I wanted them to come. They seemed to love it every time and the original price was I was selling it for back then was 69 dollars (yes, intentional, subliminal). But now I was selling it for $250 dollars. This system that would all but guarantee them to make thousands per month.

They seemed to be hyped and ready to buy at least enough of them seemed that way. Then I told them, "What I"m going to do because you guys have been so awesome is help you out even further. I was once in a position where I didn't even have $50 spare. So what I'm going to do today is promise you guys this, if you go home right now and go to this website (I gave them small cards with the url on it) and spend at least $10 dollars to protect your computer then I'll send you the complete version of The Win System absolutely free. It was an cpa offer incentive (my pc backup).

From the 4 months total I got 413 CPA sales. Each sale was worth $40 dollars. So I made 413 times $40 dollars, which equals to $16,520.

So far that's $16,520 + $6,370 = $22,890. If you think about it, this is a sales funnel, wrap your mind around of how it goes from low price of admission, then an upsell and of course before they got their pc protected they had to go through my autoresponder form.

So, psychologically how was this formatted?

Here it is. My original goal was to sale this course for $50 dollars but I knew with everything they got it would be worth at least $250. So I figured, why don't I make the course available to them for $200. So I did, now I said to myself, I'm really only hoping to get at least $50 dollars and I knew in my mind that realistically they would not pay $200 dollars. But they needed to see the value at $250 to be in contrast to the small amount of spending $10.

So by them spending $10 dollars it makes it seem like they are getting a $250 value for only a fraction of the price ($10). Which gave me $40 dollars every time they spent $10 dollars as a kickback to my CPA offer. So they feel like I'm giving them a good deal on the price in which they are saving $240 dollars up front and they feel like I'm looking out for them by getting them to protect their valued information; In which I am because I lost everything at one point and I stand behind cloud technology.

So now for the break down

I made my $250 product equivalent to $10 dollars.

I made their $10 dollars equivalent to $40 dollars. Win, win.

I use to say, "the money is in the list" but then I sat back and thought... "but what's in the list?" So now I say from my own hard work and experience, "the money is in the marketing". As the list is also inside of the marketing.

I'd love to hear your input and opinion.

"The only way to become financially free is to resonate with the abundance you seek"
06-20-2013, 07:32 PM
RE:
Haha, this is the right way to do it! :) I was going to do the same some time ago but gave up on the idea. REP added!
Marketing is hard...
06-21-2013, 12:26 AM
RE:
I've been trying to come up with a good seminar..this outline sounds great. One question....I can't find the anything about the WIN system. What is it?
07-23-2013, 11:35 PM
RE:
COOOL!! hehehehehe
08-08-2013, 02:33 PM
RE:
(06-21-2013 12:26 AM)sparkster Wrote:  I've been trying to come up with a good seminar..this outline sounds great. One question....I can't find the anything about the WIN system. What is it?
Just pick any other method that you truly believe in. Remember, you don't always have to lie to people to make money. A simple educational seminar would suffice.

P.S. OP your website is hacked lol.
32.gif
You don't always need to sell. One can simply contribute to this great community by adding valuable/insightful posts.

45.gif