57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2013, 09:01 PM
RE:
@nesquik911

It IS he sales pitch of Amish Shah's newest product.
The exercises are all available on the web for free...

The problem with the ancient teachings is verifiability. The studies only cover small aspects of the whole personal development circus. The couses claim them to be much more universally true than they are.

Cheers, Johnny63
06-13-2013, 09:34 PM
RE:
Yup. A very CLEVER sales pitch that teaches you absolutely nothing over 90 minutes except that all the other self-improvement programs are incomplete crap!

If this ancient knowledge is so wonderful and has all the answers then I have one question...why are these civilizations now EXTINCT?
Huh Tongue
06-13-2013, 09:55 PM
RE:
@blackhatgrey

Not all of them are extinct...
Hinduism still thrives (great selection of gods available ;-))
Astrology thrives too, as the monotheistic religions can answer less and less questions of modern life.

Many of the exercises that really help are freely available on the web. Amish cleverly combined a good selection of them into a system that will make sense for loads of people.

I am more on the scientific side... so only the verified successes count for me.
I don't think anyone has a third eye, but chanting and breathing exercises are medically proven to change body chemistry and brain activity.
Lucid dreaming is successfully used by many scientists and inventors.
Virtually discussing stuff with highly skilled avatars also brings good results, as long as you know enough about the discussion partners and the stuff yourself to gain new viewing angles or associations on your knowledge.
Sexual transmutation is IMHO over-rated. It's enough to have a stress-(interruption-)free environment for work.
There are some quite powerful mind exercises to confront and conquer fears, even phobias very fast. That's basic cognitive psychology also used by the NLP crowd.

Chakra stuff can work if you believe in it. Anything you believe in can work - lke channeling Angels and other totally weird stuff.

The positive side of the webby: He asks questions lots of us never ask ourselves...

Cheers, Johnny63
06-14-2013, 11:12 AM
RE:
Johnny that's "Placebo Effect"^____^

If Mind Believe Something, It Makes It A Reality For The Body To Experience;-)

Its just that ancient texts like Samhitas, Puranas, Torah, Bible, Quran, etc. are mostly misinterpreted by the common people though ironically mostly no one really go through these books all at once, with an open mind. We are all mostly stuck in our own illusion of life experiences.

Christians and Muslims clashed against each other in the Old World, claiming the other is Infidel. It is a verifiable fact that they wrote History accordingly, fit to their own perception. As do the most in the world.

Its a shame that spirituality is no more a part of modern existing religions. The God we are supposed to Love, has been made to be feared by His children.

These days, there are mostly 2 kind of people in majority. One, who do not believe in God; Two, who are God fearing people. The Third kind are hard to come by, i.e., The God loving people. But they are the best.

Nevermind, the fact, Hinduism is not a civilization nor is Astrology. Hinduism is a polytheistic religion, but what most of us ignorant don't know is, 33 Millions of theirs Gods and Goddesses are just different personifications of only One Divine Entity.

My favourite quote from Ancient Sanskrit, which vaguely means in English, "Though We Walk Different Ways, We Seek The Same Truth".

After all, it is the only Truth I believe in:-)

Humans are all brothers to each other after all.
06-17-2013, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 06:01 AM by mesmerist.)
RE:
Interesting...
59.gif
06-17-2013, 06:16 AM
RE:
what is these bullshit we don't need Amish shah we have have hackers and crackers on these forum better than him
06-17-2013, 10:13 AM
RE:
(06-17-2013 06:16 AM)firesheep Wrote:  what is these bullshit we don't need Amish shah we have have hackers and crackers on these forum better than him

You got it wrong buddy, it's not about computer hacking or call it whatever you want, it's about LIFE hacking Tongue
06-17-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 07:09 PM by chakradhiraj.)
Those Who Are Ignorant Souls, Please Stay Out Of This Thread As You're Clueless
@firesheep

Please keep your sheeps at check so that they don't catch fire from you^____^
07-08-2014, 01:28 AM
RE:
Ok, So does anyone have the Full Project Yourself Course by Amish Shah available for download?
To Begin, Begin...!
07-08-2014, 03:02 AM
RE:
Here it is http://evs-hosted-151b23f5408cc0.s3.amaz...80x360.mp4
14.gif

31.gif