79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2013, 02:23 AM
RE:
I like this treeman, maybe I would follow and do a guide/case study. Keep it up and on your question if you should do "how I write my articles" the answer is a big yes :)
On vacation - semester :)
05-23-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 12:34 PM by TreeMan.)
RE:
Ok MASSSSSSIVEEEE UPDATE !!!

As you know, I sold an item on ebay. Paypal cleared the funds. So now I have money to invest. The first thing I did was buy domain names. I also setup a article writing gig that's sweet ! No one will be offering the services I am. Unless they copy it. And I got the ideas from interacting with everyone! So the more success I have at the warrior forum, I will update this thread, so Every one else Can !

Okay So Nine Days Are Gone !

We Are At Day Ten ! So in ten days I went from $0 - to $300 With small methods. You could blow that up easily with a lil bit of hard work! Seriously Its easy. But you don't want to stay doing micro task, and writing for pennies. So you go where you know people are looking. AND THAT COULD BE ANYWHERE!!! Get creative, you have the brains for it!

Also Home work.

Make sure you have enough money in your paypal. Work the methods to gain some cash. It will require some work. But hey It works !

1. Make sure you have atleast $40 - $80 to invest.
2. Get a service related domain and start a blog about your services. " Note - there are plenty of high quality guides out there about blogging and picking a niche. I won't go into details. BUTTTTTTTTT I want you to pick a service! The reason why is, when you offer a service you are providing the market, in my mind! So pick something your good at. Like it's writing in my case. It maybe youtube videos in yours. Or someone else maybe Seo, graphic designs, or project management. So you could have any skill. And this forum provide resources in the freebies section which can help. I know I been all in there ! :D

3.Go pay for a warrior forum work for hire thread. If you need a sales letter. Go to fiverr ! I wrote my own, and there are plenty of resources in the freebie section.

4. Start a team. I didn't say hire a team. I said start a team. Go interview different people. Once you get money rolling in you have to invest smartly. (AND THIS IS THE POINT I want to be at. I have fifty days left right? Lets get to it)

That's all ! I will have a more detail review another day.

Remember pick a method. Try it and really try it before you write it off as it don't work.

YOOO !!! Thank you for the compliment! Please do a case study. I would follow it ! I will also show how I write my articles, only one way. There are many different methods. So I will focus more how to express your personality in writing maybe... Or I may choose to do it different ... I'm thinking of How I should present... hmmm something to sleep on and think about !
(05-23-2013 02:23 AM)bassebuu Wrote:  I like this treeman, maybe I would follow and do a guide/case study. Keep it up and on your question if you should do "how I write my articles" the answer is a big yes :)
05-26-2013, 01:27 PM
RE:
How I write my articles.

There are a lot of different ways to write articles. I will choose the most basic way of writing them. Usually you learn the way I will show you in high school or college. The way is using a Thesis Statement. The way I was taught, was to use it at the end of your introduction paragraph before introducing your main idea and supporting ideas.
Let’s back track up a small amount. When writing your articles, you can break it down into three parts. INTRODUCTION, BODY, and CLOSING. The whole article must have an introduction. This where you introduce them to what you are talking about. And here is also where you will use your thesis statement.
The thesis statement set up your body and also leads the reader to the next idea; well that’s the idea… The way I was taught was to use it at the end or towards the end. But that was a rule I learn young. As I grew I learn that It could be anywhere in your article. You should Use a thesis statement in all your articles to help improve focus on your articles and direction.
Okay your body is your main idea of the whole story. This is the tender meat on the bone for your meal tonight. You can have thick meat or a piece of fish, your pick.
If you choose to use a thesis statement, usually you would have at least three ideas in your thesis statement ideas. And with that you have your whole body paragraphs. With each point in your thesis statement is a NEW PARAGRAPH AND TOPIC TO TALK ON.
Okay closing is just that closing. This is where you wrap in all up in a couple of sentences. Also add your own call to action and there you go.
This is how I write my articles  I apologize for the grammar errors.
05-27-2013, 10:06 AM
RE:
Ok update....

I went on ahead and purchase a work for hire warrior forum thread. I already got a couple clients line up for me.
I also went ahead and purchase a website domain name and hosting.. along with a couple new items.

I also went sign up for another website, it has loadssss of work for writers. And you get paid well ... esp the higher
you go up the ladder.

So that's it for now... I'm thinking about keeping my ebay selling going !
05-28-2013, 04:45 AM
RE:
UPDATEEEEEEEE !!!

This my last update for week or two. I want to focus more on writing and other projects fully.
Lets see where I am at now.

Got my website up have to fill it up with content and prices.
Got my warrior forum work for hire thread up...
Set up a dedicated email for it.....
Went and download Game Maker Pro ... The studio version was to high ! I seen my friend use this to make his games.
So he will be the one to teach me ...
Also I went in on my book and had to edit and rewrite a chapter or two. So I won't upload this until next week... and that's when I will make my next update... after I have the book all the way ready... from promotions to book designs...

Okay other than that today would be day 15 --- and Minus from what I spent and from what I made im at

day 15 - $125 that I have to reinvest....

So daily homework...

after the first two weeks .... work the methods to get some start up cash ... it could be ebay or the many methods you could use to get it for free and there are plenty... you just have to work the methods.... join in at the freebies section and see what you may like and go with it.

after you get some cash ... reinvest it... buy warrior forum or forum threads in general... reinvest in educating yourself with a certain skill ! then use that skill to make money !

That's it !

1. Find a skill you want to learn
2. ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN IT
3. Find Buyers ... usually forums are better to find those initial clients you may need
4. PERSISTANCE IS YOUR FRIEND HERE !!

Now get to it !
46.gif
05-28-2013, 09:50 AM
RE:
This is a great thread TreeMan! Makes me glad i joined BBHF and makes me want to be more active :) Keep it up!
05-29-2013, 12:51 AM
RE:
Thanks Bro !! I'm glad I can help you !
05-31-2013, 03:30 AM
RE:
Quick update.

As I'm writing these articles for others.. I just can't help but have this feeling I been having. This taking away from the time I could be finish writing my books. Which is what I really want to do. I have one that needs more attention. And If I do it right, that's passive income. Which is one of the reason I'm online.

So now I'm switching focus. I will continue to write articles. But I will short task the articles. I will need to find a couple of high quality writers and let them write the articles while I focus on writing the books. I will make sure I charge enough to satisfy both parties financially.

I think this will be the best way for me. I like writing on all levels but I really want to finish this book series i'm working on, that i'm almost finish with.

So It's been irking me. Like really I haven't been able to sleep now my mind focus online marketing and the choices and options I now have.

So its been 17 - 20 days Since I started and In that amount of time I made $350 ! Majority of that money came from my ebay sell. so my goal is $3000 I have a few ways to go !

And that's something else I realize. If I want to reach that goal within a given time frame. I need more work. Back to the drawing board to readjust my plan based off the data I now have..

I'm determine to reach that goal.......
06-04-2013, 03:51 AM
RE:
New update !!!

I need more reviews on my warrior forum thread ... If any one here is a war room member or a warrior forum member, let me know. I have a article for you for a review... I'm serious !!

65.gif