72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-23-2023, 04:39 AM
[GET] The easy guide to more success and fun in your job
The easy guide to more success and fun in your job
Discover the limitless opportunities in your career with a four-step process that will bring more success into your life
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
(5 ratings)
2,724 students
1 hour on-demand video
7 downloadable resources

Description
Imagine a future where you feel energized and powerful on your way to work every day. Wouldn’t it be amazing to feel confident, to see the limitless opportunities in your career and to seize them? What if anger and insecurity were long gone? Imagine yourself talking joyfully with coworkers and your boss, knowing that every day takes you further.

If you

keep working long hours hoping that somebody will notice but nothing happens

have had enough of going in circles, thinking about how you should have responded

feel that you are not living up to your potential and that makes you resentful

want to hide after something went wrong

are afraid of speaking up for yourself which makes you angry at yourself

feel nervous before an appointment with your boss and before meeting because you are afraid to be blamed

then this course was made for you!

After going round and round in circles for many years, I finally discovered that one tool that helped me change my life for ever. Now I want to share this secret with you! In this course I will show you how you can use nonviolent or effective communication easily to achieve more success at work.

https://www.udemy.com/course/boost-your-career-with-effective-communication/?couponCode=7D7642536DBDC93FC813

Enjoy!

53.gif