45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-11-2013, 08:59 AM
FAQ EXPERT SEO PLEASE
Hello every body...
I know that we don't know the secret algoritm of google but i want ask you 2 questions :)
1) When you build backlinks are you MANUAL or BOT or BOTH
2)What and how many types of backlinks do you do for rank first a difficult keyword website??

I know only:
-SOCIAL BOOKMARKING 200(no more becuse if you do more in one mounth google hates)
-SOCIAL NETWORK
can you explain me the other backlinks importance thankssss
05-13-2013, 12:08 AM
RE:
1. I always love white hat SEO. So, I'm doing it manually. When I was newbie, I used Bot and got spamming and banned website. Then I ignore BOT for getting backlinks...

2. Guest posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, article directory submit and etc...
05-13-2013, 07:22 AM
RE:
i think the same brother!!!! I'm 17 ;)
05-14-2013, 03:56 AM
RE:
Both, do any web 2.0's or mini sites manually (with original content), and VERY SPECIFIC automation for blog comments, bookmarks and trackbacks.

It's not really the amount that matters. Look up any big keyword and you will notice a couple of the sites will never have more than a couple thousand backlinks.

Focus on NICHE, GEO TARGETED, QUALITY backlinks and it doesn't matter if you automate or not.
05-14-2013, 05:07 AM
RE:
if you want to know what works and what does not i suggest you follow SEOmozs' blog. there are tons of info on there !
53.gif
05-18-2013, 10:01 PM
RE:
thx i visit now

8.gif