82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2013, 05:16 PM
[GET] Tweet Following = Tweet FriendAdder + AccountCreator + AutoPoster + Much more... Unlimited Trial
Twitter Friend Adder, Account Creator, AutoPoster?
Tweet Following = Tweet FriendAdder + AccountCreator + AutoPoster + Much more...

Everyone who has a website knows that to make any money they need web traffic! The problem is that quality targeted traffic can be very hard to come by and extremely expensive! I've developed special software to get quality targeted traffic to your website today guaranteed!
People say whatever they want on the internet and that can be very misleading so I am putting my foot in my mouth right now... Rather than try to convince you with words, I'm going to let the results speak for themselves!
Remember you pay nothing now and get full access to unlimited advertising free! You can run the software a total of 3 times to prove it will work for you! Then when your sure this is for you and you have real undeniable results... You can pay just one time and own this amazing software! You'll be able to drive unlimited targeted traffic to any website or websites of your choice!
[Image: ilDCx5z.png]

Watch the Video on their site for how to use and all of its features.
Sales Page
Code:
http://www.tweetfollowing.com/

This is similar to Twt Dominator.. its made by the same company who makes Facebook Friendadder
[hide]To use it just close the Reg box. After 3 uses change your IP and it will continue to work. (They log ip to keep track of trial times also..) Biggrin [/spoiler]

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sendmyway.com/ud7iypfjlbna
Code:
http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/61393712/file.html
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
05-09-2013, 03:47 AM
RE:
I've been looking into the network connections that this thing makes to figure out where exactly it gets the IP (and disable it), but I can't figure it out. There are many unprotected files in this app so it's definitely possible. If anyone would like to help please let me know! :)
05-09-2013, 08:22 PM
RE:
(05-09-2013 03:47 AM)brampower Wrote:  I've been looking into the network connections that this thing makes to figure out where exactly it gets the IP (and disable it), but I can't figure it out. There are many unprotected files in this app so it's definitely possible. If anyone would like to help please let me know! :)
Im no cracker or reverse engineer but from observation it checks before it begins any selected task... maybe obvious..
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
05-10-2013, 10:02 AM
RE:
(05-09-2013 08:22 PM)*censored* Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 03:47 AM)brampower Wrote:  I've been looking into the network connections that this thing makes to figure out where exactly it gets the IP (and disable it), but I can't figure it out. There are many unprotected files in this app so it's definitely possible. If anyone would like to help please let me know! :)
Im no cracker or reverse engineer but from observation it checks before it begins any selected task... maybe obvious..
Yeah I got that, but can't figure out where exactly it calls for it. Thanks though :)

By the way, there is an update available. Any way you could crack it again?

57.gif