| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
05-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Oops, I went to buy the product but it is sold out so I don't know how I'll be able to buy the OTO. We'll need someone who has bought the product to either do the GB, or if someone could send me the link to buy the OTO I could still do it. Sorry about that.
|
|||
|
05-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
05-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(05-08-2013 02:15 PM)marista Wrote: Oops, I went to buy the product but it is sold out so I don't know how I'll be able to buy the OTO. We'll need someone who has bought the product to either do the GB, or if someone could send me the link to buy the OTO I could still do it. Sorry about that.here you go. http://offlinelegion.com/vip-upgrade/ |
|||
|
05-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
For anyone who wants a simple direct download without too many clicks... http://offlinelegion.com/coolstuff/Offli...dition.pdf
|
|||
|
05-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
05-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Yes, it is. PM me for instructions.
|
|||
|
05-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I'm in for the GB of the OTO. Is anybody putting that together?
jlove207 |
|||
|
05-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
05-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Hi marista,
Sent you payment and PM other day. Any update pls? |
|||
|
05-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Wow, thanks for this one! Rep is gladly givenz!
|
|||







