6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2013, 03:17 PM
[GET] SENuke Xcr v3.0.88 - Cracked By CyberPunk
Salespage:
Code:
http://www.senuke.com/xcr/

This is a "Portable" version, however you can still use it as a crack too. This is pre-cracked copy of SENuke Xcr v3.0.88, you can place it anywhere you want, like your Desktop or even a Flash Drive. However, if you want to run SENuke like a normal person, you can use this like the "cracks". Simply just copy the "SENuke.exe" file located inside and paste it into the default SENukeX location, overwriting the original. Just like you do with the other "cracked" versions.

The other versions, you install, and copy the provided SENuke.exe.. You can do the same with mine, just go in and copy the "SENuke.exe" from the provided folder, and paste over the original.

I REALLY PREFER the PORTABLE version! It is just cleaner and easier.

---

I think I can spare the sales page info bullcrap here :) You all know what SENuke is. No bullet points, no sales text.. It speaks for itself.

I think Areeb is in the middle of making some changes on his security, so we will see. He added tracking (which you can read about below), which I am using as a way of saying hello to him, lmao! Also, for some reason the SENuke Recovery app kept crashing. I reset the settings and deleted all the old database backups in the folder... and it is working now. So I don't know what the recovery app kept crashing. It appears fixed now though. So let me know if you have the problem where SENuke opens, but you get an error that the recovery app failed to load. It's an actual windows error, like it crashed and "do you want to send a crash report to Microsoft".

BBHF is down right now - Hell, maybe they took my advice and are FINALLY getting a new webhost! This site, MOST of the time, is slow as piss. So that is the reason I posted a VirusTotal. You guys know I don't do that, I am too lazy, but your free to do it yourself and reply with the link to the VT for me lol.

Also Note - I forgot to put "-CYBER" in the name of the folder. So it is just "SENukeX-v3.0.88". It is still an official CyberPunk release, even though it doesn't have "-CYBER" and the password is the same as always. It is posted in the Hide Hack below.

READ THIS NOW: Before you reply, post, and complain that this doesn't work. You need to READ! The RAR password DOES WORK! Make sure it is exactly like I wrote, including capitalization! If you have problems with RAR files, you need to use WinRAR from "RARSoft", it is the best archiving software and better than stupid WinAce and 7ZIP! Extract the folder, do not run from within the archive! Select the folder inside, and click "Extract" and select your Desktop. Close the RAR file and proceed to your Desktop. Find the folder "SENukeX-v3.0.88", inside it find "SENuke". Double click it. Keep the username and password as they are!!!

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT rename the folder. Those who have problems, 90% of the time, it is because the path they put SENuke has a "space" in the path. So extract the folder and put it in your "C:\" location or on your Desktop (unless the path to your desktop has a space in it!, ie: your windows logon username has a space). This is important because of the Settings.xml file inside the folder. It puts a path to the SENuke database. For some reason, it messes up if the path has a space in it! I clear all the settings, so when you run my cracked SENuke, it grabs all the correct settings based off your computer. This prevents errors some users have! However, I can't control where you extract SENuke to. Here is an example:

WORKING EXAMPLES:
C:\Users\CyberPunk\Desktop\SENukeX-v3.0.88 <-- Example of path if you extract SENuke to your Desktop
C:\SENukeX-v3.0.88 <-- Example of path if you extract SENuke to your "C:" drive

WILL ERROR EXAMPLES:
C:\Users\Cyber Punk\Desktop\SENukeX-v3.0.88 <-- The username has a space "Cyber Punk", will cause error
C:\My Tools\SENukeX-v3.0.88 <-- If you put it in a folder with space, "My Tools", will cause error
C:\Users\CyberPunk\Desktop\SENukeX v3.0.88 <-- Even if you place on your Desktop, but rename folder and it has space, will cause error

If in doubt, right click SENuke.exe and select Properties. Look at the "Location:" and if the location has a space in it, you can expect errors!

How to fix? Ok, so you had a space or something, and you have corrected it. How to reset SENuke? Extract only SEnuke.Settings.xml and SEnuke.Old.Settings.xml from the original RAR archive you downloaded, and overwrite the ones located in the current SENuke folder. Then open SENuke.exe like normal. Keep the username and password the same, don't change them!

Why do I want you to keep the username as "CyberPunk"? Well It appears in this version of SENuke, Areeb has implemented some tracking. On a successful login, he uses something called KissMetrics. Proof: Kissmetrics.Track("Authenticated software", Nothing). That grabs your senuke email and logs it. Also I noticed, he logs some other things, like when you export using the Wizard or TurboWizard, and a few other things. It appears this tracking doesn't interfere with any login/authentication. So at this time, it is not necessary to patch or remove. Areeb is just going to have a bunch of logs with the user as "CyberPunk" and be like WTF?! lol. Its supposed to be an email address. So lets flood his logs with "CyberPunk". Any protection he comes up with later, I can get around it, so I'm not worried. I just want to stick my toungue out at him and laugh in his face. So you guys can help me, by keeing the username as "CyberPunk" so he sees me in his logs! Thanks!

Enough rambling, here is the goods:

Magic Button :
RAR Password: CyberPunk
Download:http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/0CBLQPSW/senukex-v3088.rar
VirusTotal:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4d904dcd1d542bcbf76b8c570c6769c228b49d23abbcb97f674b270e323d8641/analysis/1366589825/

Enjoy!

Your neighborhood friendly CyberPunk.

PS: I just noticed another copy is already here.. Some people have had issues with other people's cracked copies. I know some of those people, had success with mine. So maybe it's 50/50. I am not sure why, besides I know how to reset the settings back to stock to remove my machine's ID and such...
04-25-2013, 05:57 PM
RE:
thank for share
04-25-2013, 09:45 PM
RE:
Thanks man i was searching for this portable version
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
RE:
Thanks man i was searching for this portable version
04-25-2013, 11:15 PM
RE:
thanks for the share, i prefer portable versions
81.gif
04-26-2013, 12:30 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.. =)
04-26-2013, 03:32 AM
RE:
mirror please uploadseeds is not working here.!
04-26-2013, 03:49 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing portable version!
04-27-2013, 12:54 AM
RE:
campaign fail to save. what should i do?
04-27-2013, 02:22 AM
RE:
Wonderful. I love portable version so much
32.gif

11.gif