34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-21-2023, 09:49 AM
[GET] YOUR AIR FRYER COOKBOOK WITH PICTURES: The Best 500 Recipes for Beginners
[Image: 511DOQ0mmUS._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

*** Do you like fried food but you need to lose weight? ***
*** Are you looking for a cookbook that guide you to create TOP and healthy recipes without wasting time? ***

If yes, my book does just that !!!

Hi, first of all I have a challenge for you …
I’m Brandon, and I ask you to leave a review by posting a photo of dishes cooked using this cookbook … it would be a very nice and useful thing.
So You can say: “I cook like Brandon too!”

So, if you are reading this page we already know that if you want to fry food without the mess and fat, an air fryer is a great substitute.
We already know what are the advantages and benefits of air fryers: they work at lower temperatures, the oil in your food to heat up more slowly during frying, the food cooks at a lower temperature and it doesn’t have to cook as long, so you can use less oil.
Air Fryers are also very versatile, they cook fried foods and grilled, baked, and roasted foods, seafood dishes, vegetables, and desserts … they are easy to clean and some types of them even come with drip trays that collect excess oil during cooking.

But, you forget the most important thing … the RECIPES … Maybe you know how to use an air fryer but if you are a beginner and you don’t know which recipes you should to prepare and how to prepare them, you will certainly fail ! Don’t waste your time, follow me, I can guide you step by step to create TOP, easy and quickly dishes for lunches and dinners, you will be able to cook like me recipes on the following topics (un altro vocabolo al posto di topic? non mi convince):

Breakfast and snacks
Beef, Lamb and Pork Meat
Poultry
Fish and seafood
Vegetables and side dishes
BONUS: Appetizers
More Tips and tricks to cook all dishes like a “professional cook”

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y75z5bu2l6gpslt/
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff

34.gif