| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
04-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Well, the one on the author's page does not have any virus when i ran it. It is 0/37, which is what Markkk shared here too. BTW, there is not adfly on the download link on the author's page.
|
|||
|
04-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
04-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I am the author see my virus total does not have any virus
Thanks |
|||
|
04-03-2013, 07:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 07:37 PM by PRT.)
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(04-01-2013 04:52 PM)saltox Wrote: You said that it's a spammy website with failfly links but you also posted adfly links. LOL!haha yeahh failed on the copy and paste ![]() (04-03-2013 09:24 AM)Bestman100 Wrote: Well, the one on the author's page does not have any virus when i ran it. It is 0/37, which is what Markkk shared here too. BTW, there is not adfly on the download link on the author's page.Markkk is the author, I can verify this :) |
|||
|
04-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(04-03-2013 07:36 PM)*censored* Wrote:Cool! Like I said up in the post: Markkk share is clean.(04-01-2013 04:52 PM)saltox Wrote: You said that it's a spammy website with failfly links but you also posted adfly links. LOL!haha yeahh failed on the copy and paste |
|||
|
04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I can't Associate my Twitter account with traffup.net. Is there anyone know how to solve it
|
|||
|
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Thanks for the up Makkk
+5 Reps for you
Get a Discount on the Best AI Content Generation Tool Right Now
|
|||
|
04-05-2013, 03:44 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
04-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I have several accounts use the bot many times per day for each and no banned
I change my ip several times |
|||
|
04-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Just reporting my experience....... good luck with your free bot...... I've already forgotten about it and moved on.....
|
|||










