11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2023, 02:37 PM
[GET] Home Business Magazine - Summer 2023
Home Business Magazine - Summer 2023

[Image: th_8Lql1LWKM7zzcKaySqbqBqT1a1P9Xdzu.jpg]

English | 42 pages | 15.4 MB

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/cAFhQbjJ#nng6ioLUOcSAyJX7n-YEjNJeZ1R96tF3khgd-0AboSI
07-07-2023, 03:21 PM
RE: [GET] Home Business Magazine - Summer 2023
Thank you! - Reps to you!
BHG
07-08-2023, 04:51 AM
Xtreme MKT, thanks for the share, +5 reps!

I wish they had this stuff when I was growing up. There was no internet back then, mail order was the closest thing available. No affiliate marketing, everything had to be done by hand, and I wasn't geared that way back then.

sprawn
07-08-2023, 03:41 PM
(07-08-2023 04:51 AM)sprawn Wrote:  Xtreme MKT, thanks for the share, +5 reps!

I wish they had this stuff when I was growing up. There was no internet back then, mail order was the closest thing available. No affiliate marketing, everything had to be done by hand, and I wasn't geared that way back then.

sprawn

I know exactly what you mean. We probably grew up in
the same era, no internet for me either. One of my favorite places was the local library and
reading the newspapers.

I was a geek and utilized current technology at the time which was an IBM manual
typewriter to get school reports and homework done. The next big thing was Windows 1.0
around 1984 or 1985. Yes, I'm that old.

I could probably write a book on the evolution of technology I've experienced but not in
this thread, it would be too long.

Take care buddy and thanks for the reps.
07-09-2023, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2023 03:57 AM by webgoonda.)
Yeah, I too remember those pre-internet days when there was something called mail order and direct mail. When the internet arrived, the very first successful internet marketers were the mail order and direct mail guys.
85.gif
07-09-2023, 04:34 AM
Yeah, timelines.

I started on metaphysics casually in 1978 with Edgar Cayce, got a lot more serious about it in 1983, it's been a thread in my life ever since.

I got my first PC in 1987, an IBM XT with DOS 1.0 iirc, I didn't know Windows 1.0 existed till later.

Somewhere along the way I got Windows 1.0, Windows 2.0, Windows 3.0, Windows 3.11, Windows 3.5, Windows 95, Somewhere around 1991 or 1992 I began to use bulletin board systems (BBS) and later came the internet and then AOL, Windows 98, Windows NT, on and on and on and on.

Following my personal interests, like some of the big cats species (the Jaguar iirc). The Metaphysics foundation kept me out of a lot of trouble.

Then I began to realize I could be in or join the Ezekiel, Elisha, Moses or even Elijah class/category with proper application of faith and consciousness of the divine within or not if I don't get to applying what Edgar Cayce taught, Jesus lived/experienced and so many others included. The percentage is quite small but still a large number, certainly around 1.5% or smaller of all peoples in the world from the beginnings of Humans on the Earth. That 1.5% is supplied by Cayce indirectly when he said that 18 out of 1.2k people would be given the option to come back to Earth or move on from this College (Earth) in this University (Universe).

Not easy but doable.

sprawn

82.gif