21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Post: #91
RE:
were doomed.. Senuke is the only way I know how to make tiered quality backlinks in easier way.. :(
03-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Post: #92
RE:
I'm running .72 and that has the same error's that you are posting with .73. This means the issue is definitely server side. Either the server is down, or they figured us out. :(

cX
03-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Post: #93
RE:
Please fix it
Tks Omega
9.gif
03-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Post: #94
RE:
I got error "Critical Failure: Expectation Failed in EDBB573054424F948E18EFF676D0C552" and it did not run any more
WwW.VietGet.Net - Premium Link Generator
03-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Post: #95
RE:
hello this day i can't start senuke... anyone can solve this issue ?
03-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Post: #96
RE:
Please fix it Omega :(
17.gif
03-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Post: #97
RE:
hope theres a way out to this :(
03-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Post: #98
RE:
plz fix omega :( in today senuke 3.0.73 dead :|
03-26-2013, 05:14 PM
Post: #99
RE:
Sit tight everyone.

If Omega get's some time over I'm sure he'll be looking into this problem to see what it's all about.

Until then, sit back, relax and take action with something else.
29.gif
03-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Post: #100
RE:
try this: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...edit-hosts




23.gif
Free counters!