24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2023, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2023 02:24 PM by Lumos.)
Rainbow [GET] Raise your vibration ebook, etc...
Just FYI=> Nancy857 shared this other work by Melissa Feick back in 2018 and StillStanding just did a re-up in that thread:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...-Your-Vibr

That book is (IMO) very long winded, but this other thing from her is much shorter and quite quick to make its points clearly.

It comes as an 18+MB file from here:
https://melissafeick.com/raise-vib-ebook/
(If you want to give out an email you can get it there.)

Cover image:
[Image: RaiseVib.jpg]

It is only 15 pages though, so I cleaned it up and re-made it into a tiny PDF, shared here:

She also shares a free audio meditation which is ~50MB, and you can get that here if you wish to:
https://melissafeick.kartra.com/page/TYDivineLove

And here is her website:
https://melissafeick.com/

Enjoy and Prosper !!

Lumos
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-30-2023, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2023 12:12 AM by sprawn.)
RE: [GET] Raise your vibration ebook, etc...
(04-30-2023 02:24 PM)Lumos Wrote:  Just FYI=> Nancy857 shared this other work by Melissa Feick back in 2018 and StillStanding just did a re-up in that thread:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...-Your-Vibr

That book is (IMO) very long winded, but this other thing from her is much shorter and quite quick to make its points clearly.

It comes as an 18+MB file from here:
https://melissafeick.com/raise-vib-ebook/
(If you want to give out an email you can get it there.)

Cover image:
[Image: RaiseVib.jpg]

It is only 15 pages though, so I cleaned it up and re-made it into a tiny PDF, shared here:

She also shares a free audio meditation which is ~50MB, and you can get that here if you wish to:
https://melissafeick.kartra.com/page/TYDivineLove

And here is her website:
https://melissafeick.com/

Enjoy and Prosper !!

Lumos

Lumos, thanks for the share. +5 reps.

Folks, if I could give a thousand reps, it would be for such a post.
Here Lumos has condensed many hours of fluff or even a lifetime of study down to a practical few pages.

I like Melissa Feick, but she is too long winded like Lumos observed. Maybe I would feel better about it at age eighteen, the older you get the more you realize you had better get it done, right now, as time is running out and you'll have to come back start over, if you don't succeed in this lifetime.

Edgar Cayce, once was asked "Please give a defination of vibration in relation to healing?"

He said "This would perhaps require several volumes to give a complete defination. Vibration is, in it's simple essence or word, raising the Christ Consciousness in self to such an extant as it may flow out of self to him thou (you) would direct it to."

There's more to it but I'm too lazy to manually type it all. It's on page 36. Volume 2, Meditation I of II, ISBN 87604-073-5
This would cover healing by activating/increasing vibration and passing that increased vibration to whom you would heal.
If there was an eBook, I'd post it.

sprawn
05-01-2023, 06:52 AM
Thanks a lot for this nice share, Lumos! Rep added
05-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Rainbow RE: [GET] Raise your vibration ebook, etc...
As I see this work...
Items 1-4 are simply and very clearly essential.
#5 As explained therein can make a person go 'round in circles;
#6 is truly a pitch for her 'school', etc.

Not included in her recommendations is the exact and specific mention of detoxification.

Most folks suffer with all sorts of toxicities - be they food based, job centered, relationship centered or even purely spiritually based.

One very 'normal' example:
Someone who consumes fast foods daily, is angered by their boss and/or coworkers, chugs down soda pop (shitstorms in cans) and may even smoke will have a super difficult time of raising their vibration level.

VS:

The increased goodness which can come into one's life -IF- this work is done with commitment.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-01-2023, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2023 04:12 PM by sprawn.)
(05-01-2023 10:30 AM)Lumos Wrote:  As I see this work...
Items 1-4 are simply and very clearly essential.
#5 As explained therein can make a person go 'round in circles;
#6 is truly a pitch for her 'school', etc.

Not included in her recommendations is the exact and specific mention of detoxification.

Most folks suffer with all sorts of toxicities - be they food based, job centered, relationship centered or even purely spiritually based.

One very 'normal' example:
Someone who consumes fast foods daily, is angered by their boss and/or coworkers, chugs down soda pop (shitstorms in cans) and may even smoke will have a super difficult time of raising their vibration level.

VS:

The increased goodness which can come into one's life -IF- this work is done with commitment.

Lumos, thanks for the post.
Let me add a bit about detoxification by experience, initially I juiced carrots, parsley, and beets for about a year and a few months, I began walking as an exercise.

I then added colonics to flush the colon of toxins, one colonic once a month and the machine needed to be one that works somewhat like the body work, I lay on the machine and the inserter is about the size of a pencil and is one time use only, I control the temperature and flow of water, there are dials next to the machine I lay on, once full I just release as if I were on the toilet and it drains into the machine, no smells or anything like that, I fill and release for about 45 minutes. After it's all done I dress and get to the restroom for a final bowel release. It's costs about 80 to 90 Dollars a session. You'll need a prescription as the FDA has made colonics a medical procedure, the clinic will arrange it for you. Some say it helps to prevent strokes and more.

It seems more unpleasant than it reads but it's quite easy and makes a world of difference, it's easier to apply (Divine Ideals) Love, Joy, Peace, Gentleness, Kindness, Faithfulness and Self Control which helps with the mental cleansing. I use Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) tools to change and reframe thoughts and I use the Divine Ideals to come up with my ideas and there's a gradual moderation away from things that don't align with those ideals. It's basically purity in thought, word, and deed.

The more I can do at the same time the faster I progress. At a certain point I'm given feedback to let me know I'm on the right track.

At the time I got started with juicing I was sick and didn't realize what all the cleansing and purification would lead to (experiences, etc.). In the East it's called Kundalini Awakening, I keep a grip on the Divine Ideals and it will protect. There's a lot of forces in the body, mind, and soul and outside forces to deal with but victory is sure when I align with Divine Ideals.

The juicing is not just food imo but the nutrients are so dense it's almost seems medicinal, and juicing ingredients can be customized to health needs.

There are some shortcuts, there's a drink at Walmart Pharmacy named Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera with Wild Berry, It's as close to lightening in a bottle that I have ever seen (helps digestive issues, raised my 24 hour energy levels in less than a week), I buy the gallon size for $6.44, I drink 8 ounces mixed with 8 ounces of water (I find Aquafina, Dasani, and Deja Blue to be more pure, just trust me on that) to dilute it, twice a day, as it's quite strong, it tastes like weak kool aid but the smell is pretty strong. It's too strong to drink straight.

Mental detoxing came with custom meditations with custom affirmations. I used anything that I had a reponse/resonance with from any writings but mostly from the bible. If there's a physical sensation to reading something, I turned it into an exercise using NLP. Everyone is sending and recieving vibes, I just went with what I had a strong good reponse to.

Juicing, helps to gradually detox the body, colonics will be faster but there is some risk, I avoid colon clinics that have a conductor and reuse inserters and a conductor pumps water in and sucks it out which is a good way to get a prostrate infection imo.

Finally, there's a salt that's considered purifying, it's named ENO Salt (it's a powder), about $3.50 a bottle (found at Indian (as in India) stores), I take one teaspoon with eight ounces of water in the morning five days a week.

sprawn
57.gif
05-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Lumos... Thank you for the share but Google won't let me to past a warning to the site to download. Coul you or anyone else provide a mirror to Lumos' condensed version? Thanks
05-01-2023, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2023 04:20 PM by sprawn.)
Mirror of Custom PDF

sprawn
05-01-2023, 06:01 PM
Thank you for the mirror
05-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Thanks mate for share!
05-02-2023, 03:25 AM
The next steps are certain type of meditations and Out of Body experiences (OBE) or Astral Projections.

As for meditations, ascending meditation is better as you learn to move energy throughout the major endocrine glands, from the pelvic region upward over the head and then downward cleansing the body and it's 100 trillion cells, mind and soul (soul access comes through creating habits).

OBE's (Astral Projections) are about learning how to take off flesh and putting flesh back on just like taking off clothes and putting on clothes back on and learning how to use mind and soul faculties to rejuvenate and re-create the atoms of a body. Edgar Cayce and others talk about seeing your soul separate itself from your flesh, so that you see it move around while being able to see your body sitting or laying in meditation.

This is getting into some super rare air, maybe a tiny fraction of one percent can (will) do it. Many of the major prophets had some of these abilities. But Enoch, Melchezedek, Elijah and Jesus had all of them and managed to succeed. How many in the history of the world managed to do it I don't know, although it was more common earlier in human history. Consider it our lost inheritence.

sprawn
6.gif

72.gif