80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-18-2022, 08:37 AM
RE: [GET] THE "YOU'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER HARD DRIVE" MULTI-MEGA-MOTHER-OF-ALL-SHARES COLLECTION
thanks a million for this amazing share , reps to you
03-02-2022, 07:09 AM
RE: [GET] THE "YOU'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER HARD DRIVE" MULTI-MEGA-MOTHER-OF-ALL-SHARES COLLECTION
Fantastic share, appreciated and max reps to ya
08-11-2022, 06:47 PM
Thanks for sharing!! Max rep+
08-12-2022, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2022 03:50 AM by layna61524.)
@paudie, benji and zoo888: I'm glad you were able to get some of these downloads. It's been nearly a year and those links are still (mostly) working! There's a lot here, so enjoy the share!

@GWMO: So far, there are no mirrors on this thread but in all fairness, this is one humongous share!

I don't regularly download from every link I share on BBHF but I can look to see if I have any of the files you are looking for. I can update the links if I find them.

Meanwhile, here is an example of a keyword search I tried to find the first downed Mega link you posted for (Layer Style Pack by Mixo):

[Image: e0a9543e9423e58991148c981dfeb5e8.png]

This takes time and effort but by finding more details about the product on a graphics website like psdkeys (or others) you can use additional keywords to maybe find it on another file share host.

Maybe --- no guarantees.

Or use Google to do an IMAGE search with those same keywords. You may not find THE file you're searching for, but seeing images could help in getting a very interesting download you didn't even know about.

Grab a few descriptive words from the file description and add those to your keyword search. Don't forget to add a file share host name, such as zippyshare, mediafire or mega.

Good luck.

=====
UPDATE
=====

I looked into my archived files for 2021 and did not find the files described at item #11.

Since the owner of those files removed them and a Google search shows the only seemingly relatable link to those downloads go to a site called freesoft.com, I'll leave you the option to search for it yourself. You can search with the keywords: PSD Graphics Pack freesoft.com, if you choose. But on my computer, that freesoft link triggers my AV program to suspect a phishing attempt, yet, when I run the program to identify a problem, it comes up clean.

It is with regret that I am unable to help anyone who did not get the graphics downloads at item #11 but this has been around for nearly a year.

If someone has those files, please post a mirror link to help the community.

I will remove that section from the share and replace it with a brief note.

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
08-14-2022, 02:50 PM
THANX, LAYNA FOR SUCH A NICE SHARE. MAX REPS ADDED.
75.gif
10-22-2022, 04:26 PM
Awesome share,
Thank you Kindly
10-25-2022, 10:03 AM
@Archimedes and Red eye: You're welcome! I appreciate the posts and your reps. Enjoy all the downloads and the many files you can get from searching like this!

Thanks
Layna61524
10-25-2022, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2022 01:05 PM by layna61524.)
PSD GRAPHICS PACK
Download "HydrationV2"

[Image: b45d8005200282979892026c72196659.png]

I managed to find the largest file among The PSD Graphics Pack (Link #11 in the OP). but since I cannot edit that post, I'll have to drop the link here.

===============================
UPDATE --- MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2022
===============================

This is not my link, so please get this NOW if you want it. If the link is taken down, you're plumb out of luck because I am not re-upping a 3+ GB file.

HOW I USED THE LINK: I remembered that Real-Debrid also supports non-premium links (Mediafire being one of them) so I dropped it into my debrider app and although this is a really big file, Real-Debrid parsed the link (no conversion needed) and split the file into 3 parts, downloading it in half the time versus using my downloader tool! So, if you use Real-Debrid, this is a great file to use it with just to grab it as quickly as you can.

GET "HYDRATIONV2" FROM THE PSD GRAPHICS PACK 3+ GB
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/20ifu16iudlwxep/HydrationV2+%28HUGE%29.psd

VIRUS TOTAL: File size prohibits a VT scan. Please run a local scan on the file parts.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
08-02-2023, 07:27 PM
item 12 no longer available. mind to reshare?

73.gif