46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2021, 03:46 PM
[GET] Pink Sheet Process - Capture Your Thoughts!
Hi BBHF

When I first came across this name, I thought "What is this?"

Being old school, to me a Pink Sheet is what you give someone when you sell your car... It was proof of ownership transfer when you go to register the car...

But this has ZERO to do with that.

I spend VAST amount of time bashing ideals out in my head. Taking notes, and figuring out how to do stuff.

I build websites, to sell products (mine and affiliate), and deliver it. Sounds simple, but anyone that has been around for a while knows that each of these steps has a ton of moving parts.

As a short example, let's look at the website part.

Buy a domain name
Get hosting
Connect them together
Install Wordpress
Install Divi Theme
Install a bunch of plugins for Security, Automated Backups, SEO, Page Cloning, Popups, Email Forms, Membership Area, etc
Setup autoresponder
Setup Payment processor
Etc....

Very quickly it get cumbersome. Sure, I can outsource a bunch of this, but as I come for a developer background, I am picky about how I like things done, so I have to have a process map/checklist that the outsource can use once I have built up a level of trust with them...

And let's face it, Outsourcers come and go. They have lives. Some are good, some are great, and some I wouldn't trust to peel a potato.

OK, so I was on a very different site and they mentioned the Pink Sheet Process. After doing a little digging, I was surprised to find that this is all about how to "Think" and record your thoughts in a way that allows you to clear the decks (aka muddled thinking - picture my dog running in circles attempting to catch his tail).

Now, after you read the above, you may be thinking that this is about Checklist Building... But no.. It is a much larger way of building a standard idea clarification process.

For me, the best way to get a grip on this is grab the download below, then quick skim the Quick Start Guide, then power browse the 101 Samples and hopefully you will have the Ah Ha moment I did and then dig a bit deeper so you can truly grasp the power of this..

This stuff is free. You can go and sign up for it and have your inbox assaulted...

OR. (Drum roll please)... You can get the goods here:

Inside is:
- PDF eBook "Think"
- PDF Quick Start Guide
- PDF 101 Sample Pink Sheets
- PDF Blank Pink Sheet

Now, in case you have some questions, here is the site for this. Not much info, but a 2 minute video that talks about... Well... Thinking.

Reps are always appreciated!

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
07-13-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: [GET] Pink Sheet Process - Capture Your Thoughts!
Full rep! Thank you! I am interested in learning how this Pink Sheet Process work![/align]
07-13-2021, 04:17 PM
It's great to find and share with us. Thank you and of course reputation given too.

Thanks Nice Thread Happydance
07-13-2021, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the comments and the Reps.

It's not a hard thing to learn, but for me, it has given me a level of clarity on a number of issues. Each time I run through the process as outlined, it gets a bit easier as I understand where it is going.

Hope you also get value from this.

Cheers,

G.S.
07-14-2021, 10:51 AM
Exactly what I need. Thanks Gordon. Ful reps given.
5.gif
07-14-2021, 08:13 PM
(07-14-2021 10:51 AM)svpm-svpm Wrote:  Exactly what I need. Thanks Gordon. Ful reps given.

Thanks.

I appreciate the comment and the reps.

Hopefully you get good value out of this share and it helps you to get clear on what you are thinking about!

Cheers,

G.S.
07-15-2021, 02:33 AM
Thanks a lot GordonShumway. You are one of our best. Regards.
07-16-2021, 01:36 AM
Thank you this looks very useful!
07-16-2021, 09:49 AM
Max reps for sharing......

44.gif